facebook_pixel
Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

As promised – the watermark freebie action + a free frame action too

Picture of the Week - Take Action on Cancer Awareness - Jennifer's Family Story
Sharing time - here are some new photos of my girls...

1. Kellars Mommy
    November 14, 2007 at 2:15 pm —

Hi I found your blog through a photography website..Your girls are adorable..I love playing w/my camera and taking pics of my sweet little boy, maybe one day mine will look as good as yours..haha..Thanks for sharing!!!!

2. Anonymous
    December 1, 2007 at 5:10 pm —

Thanks! Will these work with Elements 4.0?

3. Jodi
    December 1, 2007 at 8:19 pm —

no – sorry – they cannot as they are written. The watermark one has stops. And the frame one would work but has directions inside so it cannot work that way in elements.

4. September 14, 2008 at 11:12 pm —

Thanks so much! I just found this action and also the watermark action. They are fabulous and easy to use. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

5. November 19, 2008 at 5:42 am —

my friend hanssie sent me over for this free watermark action! thank you so much!

6. March 27, 2011 at 11:04 pm —

The links to download the actions on this page aren’t working.

7. Rachel Gregg Howard
    March 28, 2011 at 8:47 am —

Need help! I am new to actions, so I recently downloaded this action as a trial. I didn’t like the watermark I created, but now I can not make it go away. I have deleted the action, but the watermark stamp is still always on my cursor- and if I accidentally click, it stamps my image. How do I get rid of it? I can’t find where to contact for help. The other actions work fabulously! I can be reached via my email

• March 29, 2011 at 10:23 am —

It is a brush that you made actually – so just delete the brush you do not like. Or pick a different brush from the brush palette.