Introducing MCP Actions NEW Tell a Storyboard Action Sets

announcement-copy.jpg

This is the Ultimate Collection of Storyboard, Collage, and Template Actions.

Three sets of Photoshop Actions designed to save you time, make you money, and help you design beautifulcreations. There are full written and video instructions for this set.

Every “Tell a Story-board” is done in black with white optional border overlays and white with black optional border overlays. The background colors may also be customized for complete flexibility.

Set 1: 10×20 | 20×10

60 storyboards in this collection – 30 unique designs

The most popular size storyboards.

Set 2: 20×20

38 storyboards in this collection – 19 unique designs

Square dimensions can be resized to create 16×16, 12×12, 10×10, 8×8 and more.

Set 3: The Variety Pack

80 storyboards in this collection – 40 unique designs

These come in a wide variety of sizes including:

5×30, 30×5, 10×30, 30×10, 30×30, 20×20, 20×24, 24×20, 16×20, 20×16, 11×14, 14×11, 10×20, 20×10, 4×10, 10×4{

Or get them all with the Ultimate 3 pack}

Click here to see these new, exciting sets! Here are a few quick examples:

Here is a quick glimpse at a few of my most popular actions.

Eye Doctor & Dentist: The best Eye Pop for sharp clear eyes plus teeth whitening.  This is the best product of this kind that is available.

Magic Skin | Magic Powder | Magic Foundation: Magically apply powder and foundation for milky smooth skin.  Rid skin of light acne, reduce wrinkles, smooth pores all by clicking play using these actions.  Skin Cast blast helps click away skin casts.

Complete Workflow Actions: Helps you take your photos from beginning to end.  These actions add color pop, contrast, sharpness and clarity to your photos.  Also convert your photo to black and white or vintage.

Quickie Collection: Edit your photo the way you want.  Using the actions you want.  This set has everything from under and over exposure fixers and color fixers, to urban cross processing, texture black and white conversions and much more.

Frosted Memories: Take your photos back in time for a classic look with these actions.  They have built in texture actions combined with haze and vintage with a twist.

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

says

Girl – these have been a long time coming! This will make things so much easier for us photographers who don’t have time to “make” these… I am so glad you are offering these… Give me time to browse and pick out what I will be needing! Keep all this great stuff coming! You are good!!

~Char~

says

Jodi – I like the storyboard actions, but I’m not sure how I would use them. Do you use them for presentation of the photos (like proofing)or for printing for albums or scrapbooking – or both? How do you use them?

admin says

Wendy,
    Great question. They can be used for anything. Scrapbooking – yes! Presentation on web or in print – yes! In an album – yes! On a wall in a big frame – yes!

Hope that helps. You can also print them on canvas and more. Really unlimited possibilities. Jodi

says

As someone who does work for a dental marketing company, I can sure see the value in this application. Great stuff. They would work really well for advertising smile art, too.

says

Hi, I’m trying to find some guidance please. My problem is, that I’m all the time traveling – working a lot. I truly am in need for specialized treatments for my cellulitis, but I don’t have unfortunately the time to go to a beauty clinicPlus, I’ve been informed that if I don’t do the treatments regularly, there will be no result. A colleagues of mine gave me some gels and especially designed soaps, but they’re not helping me. So, if by any chance, there’s some other technique that may upgrade my condition, and is something that I can use at home, please let me know right away. Please be free to recommend anything high-quality that you suggest, even though the charge is high, because I’ll deal with it somehow as it’s really worrying me. Thanks for the advice

says

good day ladies, may I ask you one issue? My trouble is, that I’m always on the road – working a lot. I’ve started anti cellulitis types of treatments in a beauty health spa, however can not persevere going at the same clinic. More than that, what’s the reason of paying for these procedures, as anyway I cannot to visit all of them. A neighbor of mine gave me some gels and especially designed soaps, but they are not effecting me. So, if by any chance, there’s some other process that can upgrade my condition, and is something that I could use at my room, please let me know straight away. I’m still too young for this kinds of troubles, so I’ll get the cash for anything that you think that’s worth. Thanks for the assistance

says

Your artical is really so simple nonetheless retains some elegance plus grace. And together with the options along with customization you may have enabled, I’m sure it’s going to appeal to many people bloggers. It’s incredibly commendable that you wish to let united states, the customers, to have a very good wide collection of themes for the blogs. Keep all of them coming!

says

Extraordinary this post is totaly unrelated to what I was looking google for, but it used to be indexed on the first page. I guess your doing something right if Google likes you adequate to put you at the first page of a non comparable search.