Photo Makeover | Headswap and Background Fix

MCP Actions Website | MCP Flickr Group | MCP Reviews

MCP Actions Quick Purchase

This week’s photo makeover is from a customer of mine.  She needs a photo of her 3 kids together.  2 looked good in one photo.  One looked good in another.  Also the red paper backdrop was not big enough and you could see bookshelves, lightstands and her fridge in the background.  There was some dust and dirt on the floor of the paper.   The photos lacked sharpness and contrast as well.  So here are two before shots and the after shot once I was done editing.

Tools used: Clone Tool, Patch Tool,  Paint Brush Tool, Masking, Marquee Tool, Transform Tool, MCP Complete Workflow-A Touch of Color Action

3kid-head-swap-example.jpg

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Gina says:

Awesome!

evie says:

Very cool! I tried to do something similar with a family photo recently but the lighting in the two photos was too different. Your photo turned out great!

wow THAT IS awesome!!!

Missy says:

That looks great! I’ve tried to do a head swap but it didn’t quite work out. Great job!

Julie Cook says:

Wow, great job! Photoshop is reallly an amazing tool!

Shannon says:

Oh that is fantastic! I have 3 too, and it’s so hard to get them to look at the same time! LOL Will have to give this a try sometime!

Susane says:

You did a great job. Do you share how you did it?

• 8.1
      Laura says:

I’d love to see the process, too!!! I have such a hard time with the cloning of backdrops!! It took me FOREVER to do a few shots yesterday. I suppose i could just buy wider backdrops! lol

Add Comment Register