Video Tutorial: Green Grass & Blue Skies in Photoshop Part 1

*** LATER THIS WEEK I WILL DO PART 2 – AND I WILL HAVE A FREE ACTION COMING TOO – KEEP WATCHING FOR IT ***

This tutorial will help you get greener grass and bluer skies in Photoshop.

This will help you make your photos look richer this summer.

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

That was great. I already knew how to do it.. I just never knew to go back and do my grass! I appreciate you taking the time to show this! Know I know how to do it completely. You are awesome!

admin says:

Thanks so much for the compliments!

Jodi, you are AWESOME! I love watching your tutorials, I learn so much every time! I never knoew about that “x” key function….ya learn something new everyday ;) THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Tiffany says:

You really are the greatest! Thank you so much for your help!

christy says:

Thanks jodi! I get so excited when I see you have a new tutorial. I LOVE watching and learning from you. Hope you never stop doing this. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy says:

Thank you so much!!

evie says:

I enjoyed this tutorial a lot. Right now I’m taking Kylie’s Photoshop class and this was a nice addition to what I’ve been learning there!

admin says:

So glad you guys are enjoying them. part 2 of this series will be coming soon – probably next week.

Angie says:

Thanks so much for sharing this Jodi.

Thanks Jodi! You are the best!

Bettie says:

That is a great, quick fix! I also like to paint with the brush and/or layer in darken mode and it will only darken the same color as it paints. That helps on the lighter spots you want darker – then you dont have to worry as much about using the masks! It works great on highlight areas, lighter grass or plants, tone down a shirt color or spot, etc.

kelly says:

I can not believe how much I learned just watching this one video, thank you so much for that and you have a nice speaking voice.

Missy says:

I didn’t know how to do this already, so thank you so much!

gina says:

thank you so much for this tutorial… the grass is pretty yellow here in phoenix, so this will help me immensely…

Barb says:

This is great and I have *just* the photo to try it on. Not that I’m not nervous, ‘cuz you make it look so easy, but I’m sure it can’t be *that* easy. :D

I’m looking forward to the second part… wonder what it will teach.

admin says:

Barb- go look – I just launched part 2 :)

Ok. I just wanted to thank you again. I had a pic that basically had no color in the sky and i was able to color the sky with blue. I have elements and this still helped me. A few variations on the steps but i think i can do it now. Thanks Jodi!!!!

Julie Cook says:

Thank you for this Jodi! You are a great teacher! Can’t wait to go try this!

Jenn W says:

You explained that all so well and clearly. Thanks Jodi. Off to watch pt2!

Tanya says:

Wow that was awesome! Thanks!

Maulana says:

Hi, thanks for the info. Really helpful for me.
    regards,