MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

MCP Actions Website | MCP Flickr Group | MCP Reviews

MCP Actions Quick Purchase

My “Tell a Storyboard Actions” have been a huge success.  I am so glad that everyone is LOVING them!  I have 2 videos included when you purchase them.  One explains how to use them, add photos, etc.  The other video explains how to change colors, add gradients, or add patterns and scrapbooking papers.

I keep getting asked if I will start making papers for these storyboards and collages.  For now I really LOVE making actions and doing the Photoshop Training, so I am staying focused.  But I never want to leave my customers hanging.  So I have partnered with Tina Parker of My Lil Creations.  She makes incredible papers which can be used in my Tell a Storyboard Collection.

Please remember these do not come with your MCP Actions, but they can be purchased from her website.  Also keep in mind both her and my Terms of Use for these.  They cannot be used to make and sell or give away other templates, but can be used as flattened files with your photography inside for clients.

Here is a small sampling of the papers in use in a few MCP Storyboards.

tinaparker variety3 MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

tinaparker rounded5 MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

tinaparker variety1 MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

tinaparker 20x20a MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

tinaparker rounded1 MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

tinaparker rounded4 MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

tinaparker rounded2 MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

tinaparker variety2 MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

twitter MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creationsfacebook MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creationspinterest MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creationsgoogleplus MCP Actions is Partnering with Tina Parker Designs | My Lil Creations

Awesome idea! I LOVE Tina’s papers and of course love your templates, the perfect combo :)

admin says:

Thanks Jess – I do too – she does wonderful work.

evie says:

These papers are beautiful and what a great idea to combine them! I’m a PS newbie so combos like these really help me get things accomplished.

Bettie says:

I was just wondering about this the other day – wow, great minds think alike. Her work is gorgeous. You made a great partner!!

Thanks for offering these. They go great together!

Martha Bravo says:

what a great idea, her papers and your templates great combination. Ilove Toina’s stuff. These templates look awesome love them. Something else to my to get list for sure

kelly says:

wow those are so pretty, you are so talented.

Carrie says:

what a great idea to combine two wonderful ideas!

Missy says:

Oh my gosh! I LOVE those papers!! Great storyboards too!

Julie Cook says:

my list keeps growing and growing. great papers to go with the already great sb!

Chandra says:

This might be a silly question because maybe I’m missing something really simple, but I’m confused by the sizes you offer in your storyboard collections. Sizes like 20×20 and 30×30, for example, are not standard photo sizes, so how and where do clients have these printed? I think I must be missing something…

admin says:

Chandra – actually square shapes can be printed at most professional printers. The 20×20 and smaller like 12×12 for example – I print at Color Inc. 30×30 is a harder size but usually photographers printing that big opt for a canvas. Hope that helps.
    Jodi