Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

MCP Actions Website | MCP Flickr Group | MCP Reviews

MCP Actions Quick Purchase

Ellie was so excited to put her new sunglasses and matching cami tank top on.  She decided to give me 5 minutes to snap a few shots.  So I thought I would share them with you.  I cannot decide if I like the black and white or color better.  So you tell me, which do you like best.  Add your opinions in the comment section.  I would love to hear what you think.

Also in the 1st one which has 6 versions – I was playing in Photoshop with some black and white conversions – thoughts on which you like and do not like???  I think I like the top and bottom right ones the best, but I love hearing what others think too.

sunglasses conversions web Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

sunglasses ellie9 Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

sunglasses ellie9bw Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

sunglasses ellie8 Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

sunglasses ellie8bw Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

twitter Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglassesfacebook Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglassespinterest Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglassesgoogleplus Sharing a few photos: Ellie in Sunglasses

Faith says:

Oh my, those glasses are adorable!! Where did you get them? They’d match a cute t-shirt I got for my dd at Target a few weeks ago and she loves sunglasses.

On the b/w shots, I agree with you on the top and bottom right. I’m not a big fan of sepia so I’d say the bottom right is my favorite.

admin says:

Thanks Faith for your opinions :) The glasses came from Gymboree. My kids no longer like the clothes there – but they LOVE the camis, underwear and sunglasses – so that is exactly what they got.

~Jen~ says:

Super cute! She’s a mooovie star! :)

Love that top right conversion! Mmmm Dark Chocolate! I’ve never been a fan of the colored tones, but that’s just me.

gina says:

top right, for sure… the one on the bottom right – midtones look too gray for my taste… LOVE the pictures…

Love the sunglasses- mine won’t keep them on though. I like the true bw, not sepia or colored

Phyllis says:

Those glasses are just too cute as is the model. I like all three conversions on the right, they give a different feeling to the image.

Missy says:

I like the top right one too. It seems like its a mix between BW and Sepia and I just like it!
    Great glasses!

Susan says:

I like all 3 on the right side of the collage. They are all very good!

admin says:

Thanks everyone!

Taryn says:

Personally I like the top right the best. I love the slight chocolate tones. To me, it warms up a blacvk and white pics which can sometimes seem to formal.

johanna says:

funny, but I love the entire collage, as is! if I had to choose one, I’d say the dk choc, but I’m liking the purple which is odd for me! :)

Add Comment Register