Available for purchase today: Magic Blog It Board Photoshop Actions

Magic Blog It Boards will change the way you prepare and display photos on the web.

The MCP “Magic Blog It Board” photoshop actions create collages and display boards with between 2 and 16 openings. The actions insert photos for you and will drastically reduce the time you spend preparing collages, templates, and storyboards for your blog and site.

If you missed yesterday’s video seeing this new set in action on my blog, watch it here.

These are perfect for all types of photographers -portrait, children, senior, family, wedding, product, landscape, maternity… They can be used with virtually any type of photos you want to display online.

40 unique actions:

15 unique, fully customizable “magic blog it board actions”

8 assistant actions that reformat your display boards

15 optional branding bar actions to add your own personal logo or text

2 amazing blog web sharpeners to finish off your product

PLUS A VIDEO TUTORIAL WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON USING AND CUSTOMIZING YOUR NEW ACTIONS.

Buy them HERE!

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Bev says:

Couldn’t wait to buy this!! Thanks for saving me time:}

Shelby A. says:

I’m so sad that these won’t work in Elements! They look AMAZING!

melissa says:

thanks I just got them…I cannot wait to use them!

Gina says:

LOVE THEM!! Already putting them to use!

Kate in OH says:

So bummed I can’t use this. I was so excited when i watched the video. but i only have PSCS!
    so bummed :o(

Christa says:

I didn’t even know these existed, these rock! I’m adding these to my wishlist for sure, you better thank Tracy Joy for advertising on her blog :)

Elma says:

Wow Jodi! Aren’t you clever!

Miz Booshay says:

I love the little word in the middle.
    Can’t wait to try that one!

Amy Dungan says:

Fantastic stuff! I’m saving up for this one! :)

kyla branch says:

Can’t wait to get these Jodi!

Hehe Non-refundable. Hilarious! “These don’t work now that I’ve copied them to my external harddrives! Gimme monies.”

Uhmmmm no.

I’ll have to look more into these!

Could these be used in website slideshows as well?

admin says:

Alicia, yes – any websized item. They are 900px wide – height varies. And can be made smaller if neededd. I do not recommend enlarging – but you probably could go as wide as 1000px without a problem.

Wendy M says:

Woo hoo! I am having fun with these actions. Who knew I could get so excited about placing my photos in little squares? I have 3 websites and 2 blogs and I am using these for all of them. Jodi, you are amazing!

Shelia Stone says:

awesome!!! i was redesigning by splash page last night and these would of gave me about 3 more hours of sleep. :-) Heading over to buy them NOW!

Heather K says:

Jodi, I absolutley loves these! They are so easy to use. I have got so many compliments on my website! Thank you for the wonderful work you do, it’s awesome!!
    Thanks, Heather

admin says:

I am so glad everyone is loving them. I keep having people emailing me telling me I am gonna need a rehab program because they are addicting – LOL

[…] Available for purchase today: Magic Blog It Board Photoshop Actions […]

Stacy Rhodes says:

Can we get this in full res for printing? I love them, bit want them for other things as well.

admin says:

Stacy,
    These only work as low res for the web. They are made in low resolution.

If you want high res – check out my tell a storyboard actions (under template actions) on my website. They are designed with printing in mind – and have bleeds built in. This style of collage is not as well suited for printing as they are non standard size ratios and also go right to the edge.

Thanks for asking.

Jodi

Heather C says:

Got them – love them! I’ve already put one on my blog! Great job Jodi.

These are awesome!!! You’re always coming up with great things. Great job Jodi!!!

Oana Hogrefe says:

Is there a companion set to generate these boards in printable size, if the clients fall in love with a ccertain spread?

admin says:

Oona – watch mt blog october 1st

ox_stony_80 says:

hello there every person,
    only want to write “greetings”, desire to use various nice occasion for this online community :>
    feel invited to mine portal: kominek

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Share your “Blog It Boards” - look at these amazing display boards | MCP Actions Blog - [...] Available for purchase today: Magic Blog It Board Photoshop Actions [...]
Add Comment Register