Available for purchase today: Magic Blog It Board Photoshop Actions

Magic Blog It Boards will change the way you prepare and display photos on the web.

The MCP “Magic Blog It Board” photoshop actions create collages and display boards with between 2 and 16 openings. The actions insert photos for you and will drastically reduce the time you spend preparing collages, templates, and storyboards for your blog and site.

If you missed yesterday’s video seeing this new set in action on my blog, watch it here.

These are perfect for all types of photographers -portrait, children, senior, family, wedding, product, landscape, maternity… They can be used with virtually any type of photos you want to display online.

40 unique actions:

15 unique, fully customizable “magic blog it board actions”

8 assistant actions that reformat your display boards

15 optional branding bar actions to add your own personal logo or text

2 amazing blog web sharpeners to finish off your product

PLUS A VIDEO TUTORIAL WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON USING AND CUSTOMIZING YOUR NEW ACTIONS.

Buy them HERE!

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

says

Hehe Non-refundable. Hilarious! “These don’t work now that I’ve copied them to my external harddrives! Gimme monies.”

Uhmmmm no.

I’ll have to look more into these!

says

Alicia, yes – any websized item. They are 900px wide – height varies. And can be made smaller if neededd. I do not recommend enlarging – but you probably could go as wide as 1000px without a problem.

says

Woo hoo! I am having fun with these actions. Who knew I could get so excited about placing my photos in little squares? I have 3 websites and 2 blogs and I am using these for all of them. Jodi, you are amazing!

says

Jodi, I absolutley loves these! They are so easy to use. I have got so many compliments on my website! Thank you for the wonderful work you do, it’s awesome!!
    Thanks, Heather

says

I am so glad everyone is loving them. I keep having people emailing me telling me I am gonna need a rehab program because they are addicting – LOL

says

Stacy,
    These only work as low res for the web. They are made in low resolution.

If you want high res – check out my tell a storyboard actions (under template actions) on my website. They are designed with printing in mind – and have bleeds built in. This style of collage is not as well suited for printing as they are non standard size ratios and also go right to the edge.

Thanks for asking.