Guest Photographers – COMING SOON to MCP Actions BLOG

MCP Actions Website | MCP Flickr Group | MCP Reviews

MCP Actions Quick Purchase

I love teaching everyone on my blog about photoshop.  And I know so many of you really appreciate it.  I also get asked frequently to teach photography topics.  My specialty truely is photoshop.   So my goal is to bring in some amazing photographers to help teach more photography tips.  So if you are an established photographer and you want your 15 minutes of fame (give or take) on my blog, please email me at jodi@mcpactions.com.  I would love to have you as a guest.

And if you are friends with a photographer that you feel may have some amazing information to contribute here, please let them know I would love to have them too.

Check in on Friday this week.  I have a children’s photographer teaching you her methods for getting natural smiles in babies and children.  This is going to be a post you will NOT want to miss.

*** Also I have a SWEET contest coming up – keep watching for details ***

Guest Photographers   COMING SOON to MCP Actions BLOG

twitter Guest Photographers   COMING SOON to MCP Actions BLOGfacebook Guest Photographers   COMING SOON to MCP Actions BLOGpinterest Guest Photographers   COMING SOON to MCP Actions BLOGgoogleplus Guest Photographers   COMING SOON to MCP Actions BLOG

Paul Kremer says:

Great idea Jodi! I can’t wait! Your blog is already a must-read for me for tuning my Photoshop skills, adding this will make it even better! :)

LaRell says:

Just a “thank you” to you for taking time to do your blog. I have learned a lot from you and appreciate your willingness to teach and share.

evie says:

I will be here Friday with bells on!! Can’t wait! I get so happy every time I see an MCP email in my inbox. LOL

Debbie says:

I love your tutorials (especially PS) and I have learned so much. Ten thousand cheers for Jodi….I also love the photos of your twins (please continue to post your pix). I will be looking forward to Friday…….thanks again!

Emily says:

Jodi, I love your blog. I have learned SO much about PS. I’m excited for photography tips as well!

Kate in OH says:

this is a great idea! Can’t wait to see who contributes.
    Isn’t it Friday yet? Can’t wait to see what contest it is and all of the details.
    On pins and needles until then ;o)

Add Comment Register