THE PRIZE: I took a break from contests for a few weeks. And I bet you miss them. So here is a super fun contest where you have a chance to win a Tracy Joy’s all NEW “Joey” Camera Bag $72 value. This bag is her coined “Mamarazzi bag” as it can be used as a diaper bag or camera bag – or for you moms with babies (both).
The winner will get to choose a black or brown bag and pick a fun fabric cover too.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: In the comment section directly on the blog, please post your favorite photography or photoshop tip or piece of advice. It can be one you learned hear or elsewhere. You can summarize – it does not have to be a huge tutorial. Winner will be drawn at random on Friday, November 14th. Check back daily to read everyone’s tips and advice.
Please only enter once. I approve blog messages. So it may not show immediately. Entries must be posted to the blog. If you subscribe via email – you need to log on to comment. Do not reply directly to me please.
MORE DETAILS ON THE PRIZE:
Tracy Joy makes amazing bags. Here are a few details about the camera bag prize.
- the Joey is convertible! It can be worn as a regular shoulder, or messenger bag, but also easily converts into a backpack!
- comfortably holds your dslr camera body (with lens attached),and 2 add’l lenses. Or 1-2 Lens plus: flash, light meter, etc.
- Your choice of one ERIN flap, made with a designer print of your choice (see my fabric selection below)
- SIZE: 8″W x 8″L x5″D
- Two (2) interior side, padded pockets. Great for your lenses!.
- Your SLR camera fits neatly, and snuggly in the center of the bag
- Interior lined with nylon oxford, giving waterproof protection
- Here are the fabric options for the flap…