Free High Definition Photoshop Sharpening Action

I would LOVE to be able to give each and every one of you a HIGH DEFINITION TV (HDTV) for the holidays.  But since that is not feasible, I have decided as my gift to all of you, to make you a HIGH DEFINITION Photoshop Sharpening Action Set!

There are two fully adjustable, intense sharpening Photoshop actions. “MCP High Definition Sharpening” is for use on print images.  “MCP Crystal Clear Web Resizing & Sharpening” is for 900px wide web images.  You can re-record the image size if you need slightly larger or smaller.  Remember that sharpening is based on individual photographs, resolution of the image, and detail in the image.  As such, these are very adjustable, but still may not work on every image.  These two actions are compatible with Photoshop 7, CS, CS2, CS3 and CS4.

Thank you for all of your support of my blog.  I would love if each of you can tell 3+ photographer friends to come here and download this action too. Spread the word.  And enjoy!

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Whitney says

Thanks again Jodi for your selfless giving of your time – it’s much appreciated!!! Have a blessed holiday season!

Tyharri says

Thanks so much Jodi…this will really come in handy. Enjoy your holiday……

Emily says

Jodi, You are so sweet! I am so excited about my Christmas gift!!! I can’t wait to hear how you like your name camera! Merry Christmas!!!

You are just awesome girl, thanks so much for all of your wonderful tutorials, free actions, and your absolute willingness to share your knowledge with everyone!! I send everyone i know in photography to your site constantly….Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Linda Geno says

I’ve been hooked on your actions ever since I purchased my first set. Thank you for the wonderful gift and for enhancing my library with yet another extemely useful tool. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Silvina says

Thank you Jodi! I’m going to be signing up for another training session with you soon, as soon as the holidays craziness is over…Have a wonderful holiday!

Thanks Jodi for making my life easier this year with your wonderful actions. I look forward to trying this one out as well. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Linda Wesseler says

Thank you Jodi, I’ve gotten a couple of your other action use them all the time! Merry Christmas to you and Your family! I’ll be forwarding to action

adriann says

Thank you so much!! I got your eye dr and dentist set the other day and LOOOOVE them! Can’t wait to try this out

Jennifer N says

Happy Holidays to you and your family. THANK YOU so much for this special gift. I too would love to gift you a high def TV and am not as talented as you to give you something cool as you did with your actions. So I give you, much praise… “JODI, You’re the best!” Thanks!

Wow – wish I had your talent and gifts – thanks for sharing – I will be sure to pass on your gift by using the high def on some of my families pictures for Christmas – Thank you sooo much!!
    ps. Love this one: [sung very loudly] On the first day of Christmas Jodi gave to me…sharpening from MCP!

Thank you so much , your actions are Awsome!!!!! Come vist my blog some time and ck out what your actions help create, Thank you again an MERY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

Thanks, Jodi! I am constantly using your actions-I love ’em! Happy Holidays to you and to your family…and thank you so much for the one-on-one lessons this past fall-now I understand masking and so much more!

Okay….WOW! This was a wonderful surprise in my inbox this morning, and I could not wait to get home to use it. Thank you so much for your amazing generosity. Many blessings to you and your family this Christmas.

Thank you so much!! Now I need to sign up to figure out what to do with them. I obviously need to get you to tutor me on masking. Congratulations on your new camera. I’m green with envy…. Merry Christmas!!

Thank you so much, Jodi! Happy holidays to you and yours. I’m going to send a link to your blog to every photographer I know.
    The snowstorm just hit Toronto a couple of hours ago so I’m having a snow day, too.
    Happy Birthday to Ellie and Jenna!

Kimee says

I am new to PS, and a friend recently directed me to your site. This is awesome! Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas to you!

Thanks so much Jodi! Your actions are the best and your generosity is much appreciated.
    I’ve passed your link along several times and will be doing so again for this set.
    Merry Christmas to you, too!

thank you thank you thank you!!!
    you are so generous and your Actions are awesome
    I have purchased some and have been lucky enough to stumble on others like this.

I hope you have a blessed holiday.

Shelly says

Thanks Jodi! You are always so generous. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year.

I just wanted to say that I LOVE this fabulous sharpening action! I have been using it on all of my photos and am so happy with the results! Thank you for sharing your amazing talents with us! Merry Christmas!

tess says

Thank you very much! I can’t wait to try it out. Enjoyed visiting your site and reading the pages and checking out the pics. Very nice!

I must confess at first I wasnt sure how to use actions. I had used PS for over 3 years and I thought I knew all about it. So this was a cool gift, first because it made me learn how to use actions.
    Any gift that makes you learn new things are great, and any gift that makes you realize there are always corners in your software you need to use are better.

Thanks for the action. I did a photo to show you what I did, but it seems I can’t upload pics on this comment section.

Kim Willard says

Thank you. I have lots of actions that I rarely use but these are awesome.
    They are easy to use. I will be looking at your other actions. I have not bought many actions because I have not had much success with them. Love these!!!

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and superb design and style

When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any approach you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

1. […] MCP y su dueña Jodi, están regalando una de las acciones que los han hecho tan famosos. Para todos los que no saben lo que es una acción es simplemente una serie de comandos que permiten mejorar el desempeño de los programas. Pero estas acciones son el resultado en muchos casos la manera de los expertos de hechar una mano. Supongamos que un chef hace un platillo diariamente durante 10 años. Seguramente lo hara casi automáticamente. Ahora supongamos que ese mismo chef pudiera darte no solo su receta sino también toda su experiencia, el resultado sería que te quedaría el platillo tan bien como a el. Por ese motivo Jodi en MCP nos está regalando una acción para volver las fotos en fotos más precisas y brillantes. Gracias Jodi. Obtén la acción gratis aquí. […]

2. […] MCP actions All MCP Actions Blog Readers can get a High Definition for free… Happy Holidays! | MCP Actions… I would LOVE to be able to give each and every one of you a HIGH DEFINITION TV (HDTV) for the […]