MCP All in the Details Photoshop Action Set – NOW AVAILABLE

MCP All in the Details Photoshop Action Set – NOW AVAILABLE

Everyone wants to know – how do I achieve that “look”?  The one that creates rich deep conversions, high contrast, details and color and gives you a high dynamic range that is all the rage.

Well, it is all in the details – MCP’s It’s “All in the Details” action set – that is.  This Photoshop action set contains over 30 actions designed to enhance all of your little details.

This set is unlike anything you have seen before.  “All in the Details” actions bring out hidden aspects in your photos.  These actions create stunning color, unique antique, and rich monochromatic images.  And if all of the “Important Details” actions are not enough, “Additional Details” and “Finishing Details” will help you uncover luminosity and change your perspective.

“All in the Details” works best on images of people within an environment, architecture, landscapes, and on any photo that has metal, rock, wood, sand, vehicles, etc. It was not designed for macro or close-up head shots.

* for more examples please visit my website. *

sandi-bradshaw2

dessert-trainee

heather-munson
mands

gina neary2

gina neary3

MCP Series on Newborn Photography - By Guest Blogger Alisha Robertson (Starting Friday)
The Newborn Session - How to work with a newborn - tips, tricks and ideas to make your session a success

1. February 4, 2009 at 5:31 am — Reply

They look fantastic! I can’t wait to have a play. 🙂

2. February 4, 2009 at 6:52 am — Reply

wow!

3. […] guest judge, Jodi from MCP Actions. If you have Photoshop, you’ll be excited about her new “All in the Details” action set.  This set contains over 30 actions designed to enhance all of your little details. […]

4. February 4, 2009 at 10:01 am — Reply

Love em! Can’t wait to play.

5. February 4, 2009 at 11:17 am — Reply

Do you have any info like this for Photoshop Elements 7 or only CS3 and CS4?

• February 4, 2009 at 12:27 pm — Reply

These only work on CS2, CS3, CS4. They do not work in any version of elements – or CS or lower in PS. Sorry.

6. February 4, 2009 at 2:25 pm — Reply

Hey Jodi,

These are very exciting actions. Can you tell me how they work with different skin tones. Your skin tones look beautiful, did you do something to them prior to running the actions?

Thanks,

Jacey

• February 4, 2009 at 2:30 pm — Reply

I did not color correction on these examples – as a result some may not be perfect – but the before and afters only use actions from this set. The bright skin in some is achieved using hide and seek (the “seek”) part.

7. February 4, 2009 at 3:17 pm — Reply

These look awesome! I’m off to count my pennies to see if I can get these!!

8. February 5, 2009 at 8:42 am — Reply

They look awesome! I just have to save my pennies for a CS versions they will work with and then save my pennies for these (along with your other sets).

9. Lisa
    February 6, 2009 at 4:26 pm — Reply

How do these differ from the complete workflow actions?
    Is there an upgrade price available?
    Thanks. Love my workflow actions that I just recently purchased.

10. February 6, 2009 at 7:27 pm — Reply

These are a completely different set – it is not an upgrade of any sets.

These are designed with allowing hidden details to show through. Unique compared to any action sets I have or have seen.

11. […] MCP All in the Details Photoshop Action Set – NOW AVAILABLE […]

12. February 6, 2009 at 9:50 pm — Reply

just got “all in the details” set, and i’m about to dive in and play!! YEAH!!

13. […] are LOVING the results from the new “All in the Details” action set. Since I am away I thought I would show you another “fan […]

14. February 19, 2009 at 8:47 am — Reply

I love the results of these actions. I just wish I could afford CS all I have is Photoshop 7.

15. March 3, 2009 at 8:18 pm — Reply

appreciate the info guys, thanks