New Workshop Added – COLOR CRAZY: Enhancing Color In Photoshop

main-group-workshop-logo

I just added a few new times and dates for CURVES and COLOR FIXING workshops but the BIG NEWS is the Brand New COLOR CRAZY WORKSHOP! Learn how to pop your colors and enhance your photos without just relying on actions. CLICK HERE to learn the details on this fantastic new workshop. I will add more dates and times as these fill up.

This will be a 1.5 hour online group class where I will teach you how to enhance color in your images once they are in Photoshop. We will discuss channel mixers, hue/saturation, basic curves, some blending modes, sponging, lab mode and much more. And the best part, we will be using the participants images. So you will see how to adjust your images and those of your peers.

I know you just saw these photos from my trip – but they really show how amazing intense color can be:

color-crazy-main

So check out details on the WORKSHOPS page – and join me for this exciting new colorful training.

car

up_north_sunset

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

1. says

So I got all excited for the new workshop and additional dates for the color fixing workshop…then got disappointed with the dates. Most of the evening ones have been on Tuesdays or Thursday. I have class. Ugh… If I didn’t think I’d miss too much, I’d skip just for a workshop. If you are planning new dates, could you please consider a Monday or Wednesday evening. Thanks!

2. Sue Ringquist says

I’m so excited to see this class. Will have to wait for an evening class after the 11th since I will be out of town the first part of the month and the last of the month.

3. Jenny says

must.quit.reading.this.blog….want.to.spend.too.much.moola!! These workshops are on my list now. Maybe, perhaps, you could do a DVD of these. I’d definitely buy them, then we could do “the class” any time that’s convenient for us. Thanks for offering the classes, they look fabulous.

4. says

Wow! I am just starting out…I received my new Canon 50D in the mail just a week ago and I am very anxious to learn…I would love to learn from you based on the results of your photos. Ofcourse with a 7 week old baby time and cash flow are pretty limited. My question is if I were to pick out a version of PS to buy which one would you suggest? PSc? PSc2? PSc3? C3PO? (kidding) or what about lightroom? I just need some advise as to which one to invest in. I have PS 7 Elements, but alas these type of actions will not work…right? Thanks for your help!

5. says

Heather – PS CS4 is the most recent – so if you can do that – I would. If you can find a discount on an earlier version CS2 or CS3 – than those would be great too – but make sure you are getting a brand new uninstalled product. There are lots of scams on eBay with PS. So be careful if a deal is too good. If you are a student (k-12 or college), you can get incredible legit discounts that way too.

6. Debbi says

Hi! I paid via pay pal….only I don’t think I signed up for a specific class?? I want to do the Mar 3rd at 10:00 EST. HOpe that works?!