Every photographer, whether professional, amateur or aspiring needs to have a great place to print their work.  I know many of my readers have printers they love which is amazing.  But if you are one of the many who read my blog and are searching for a place to print, whether it is because you are just starting out or because you are not getting quality customer service or products, you should give Color Inc a try.

Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP are joining up to offer you some new and exciting opportunities. Color Incorporated has been my Digital Photo Lab for years. I tried a few other photo labs first, but by far Color Inc reproduces color the most vividly and accurately. The colors jump off that Fuji paper and really look amazing. And best of all they have incredible customer service.

I am excited that we will be doing even more together now. The team at Color Inc will be putting together some tutorials on using their products, doing some amazing contests here (think BIG stuff like Canvases and more…) and will occasionally offer MCP exclusive coupons too. I will be trying out some of their new products from time to time as well – so I can tell you my thoughts and show you how they printed.

So keep your eyes out for some fun “Color” Inc stuff coming soon to the MCP Blog!

And for those of you who have never used Color Inc before, now is the time!!!  They have put together a special offer for MCP Readers.  Use the code mcp092010 when placing your orders – get 50% off your 1st order and 20% off your next 10 orders.  You just cannot beat that.

mcpactions sale Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP Blog are Partnering Up to Offer Great Things for MCP Readers

twitter Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP Blog are Partnering Up to Offer Great Things for MCP Readersfacebook Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP Blog are Partnering Up to Offer Great Things for MCP Readerspinterest Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP Blog are Partnering Up to Offer Great Things for MCP Readersgoogleplus Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP Blog are Partnering Up to Offer Great Things for MCP Readers

Cathy says:

Excellent! Can anyone tell me if this lab will ship the prints to Canada??

Brandi says:

Yes, Color Inc can ship to Canada via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Express Mail. The details are available on the website :)

admin says:

Yes – they do – click here to read more on international shipping: http://www.colorincprolab.com/policies.php#shippingoptions?panel=shippingoptions

Jenny says:

Wow, I can’t wait to see what’s to come. Thanks for the great coupon offers.

JoAnne Bacon says:

Wow Jodi, this is great, thanks! I’m JSO and need to get accounts set up with pro labs.

Jennifer B says:

this is amazing. Just what I’ve been needing – a recommendation! I will definitely be giving them a try, especially with the discounts! Thank you!

Brendan says:

Do they color correct ? I prefer to keep the colors that I worked so hard to get just right in photoshop.

Jodi says:

They only color correct if you ask for it. I never have color correction done.

kirsten says:

Jodi, Have you ordered their gallery canvas wraps? Or has anyone else? How is the quality of the wraps compared to White House and/or Full Color? THANKS!

Dickie says:

Very nice. I ordered a couple of large pearl prints to try their printing. Customer service was outstanding.

Melissa C says:

I will definitely give them a try! Thanks Jodi :)

Teri F says:

I use Colorinc for all my printing and ADORE them! I did a test print with them and WHCC, the color from Colorinc was better. My prints come back to me looking exactly as I expect.

Sherri says:

Oh wow that is awesome – is there an Expiration date on the discount code ?

Maria says:

This is great. Thank you, Jodi.

I use Color Inc. too! I love this lab! They are awesome and the color is divine and their service is 2nd to none.

Waldo says:

Traditional powders are not as effective as the
    new treatments and involve a great deal of trouble in application.
    There are many health dangers that a flea infestation can cause
    to your pet, putting their well being and possibly their life on the line.
    What the cat homeowners also love is how much more comprehensive the Frontline Plus is over most different flea preventives.

Add Comment Register