Recognize the Person in Today’s Before and After Blueprint?

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™

Recognize the Person in Today’s Before and After Blueprint?

Yep – I figured today I would subject myself to a little “Blueprint” action.  I still remember the days of getting carded and being told I look so young.  Well those days are “past tense” I think.  I am now 37 and starting to look and feel my age.

Here is a photo of me before and after some retouching action.  Now you know the truth – what I look like pre-photoshop…  I try to keep it natural but everyone can use a little “help.”

As always ask questions or let me know what you like and do not like in the comment section.

Jodi Friedman of MCP Actions

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
Photo Contest: Win 20x30, 16x20, 16x16 canvases by Color Inc.
RAW vs JPG: A Visual Example in Lightroom

1. April 17, 2009 at 12:14 pm —

you are beautiful Jodi! And, really…you do NOT look your 37 years!!!
    and ummmm, I don’t know if I can stand waiting until Tuesday to see this video!!!

2. April 17, 2009 at 11:57 am —

Since so many of you are interested, I have made a video to teach you how to lose 10 pounds in one minute with photoshop. Check back Tuesday to see it!

Now anybody know the secret to slimming in real life short of lipo, bariatric surgery, or eat smart and exercise more 🙂

Speaking of which, it is suppose to be almost 70 today. I think I better get out there on my bike or go for a nice long walk. And that means I have to get off the computer. Maybe photoshop is to blame for my extra pounds too (LOL) since I sit at the desk not moving…

Anyway – check back next week to learn this EASY secret!

Jodi

3. April 17, 2009 at 11:42 am —

GORGEOUS! Yes, reveal the digital diet trick!!

4. Kristen Soderquist
    April 17, 2009 at 11:41 am —

Love the picture!!!! I love how the actions make you stand out so much!!!! Diet action, who wouldn’t be interested!!! LOL

5. April 17, 2009 at 11:23 am —

wow, you look fabulous – with and without photoshop! 😀 really love these blueprints! darn it, now i want to buy your eye doctor action too! and yes, need to know your digital diet secret!!

6. April 17, 2009 at 11:14 am —

Beautiful! I just love your posts! This was was no exception, so lovely! Digital Diet…so cute, and yes, that would be fun to learn!!

7. Juanita
    April 17, 2009 at 10:59 am —

Thanks for all the great info! Love the picture! Your eyes sparkle and I know its not from an action! Please share the digital diet! We’d love to know! p.s. Not that my one little voice makes a huge statement, but I try to spread the word of your blog any chance I get! I love it and I learn so much! Thank you!

8. April 17, 2009 at 10:52 am —

Digital diet ???? No that is a diet I can stick with 🙂 Yes please, I would to try that diet … BTW you look beautiful, not 37 that is for sure !!!

9. April 17, 2009 at 10:48 am —

You look so great Jodi! Oh, and by the way, I just got carded at Red Robin a few weeks ago and I am 38! Apparently they card 39 and under! LOL! Love how you used all of the actions.

10. April 17, 2009 at 10:45 am —

LOVE to know the secret!! Great photo-so nice to see you now and again! Now we really see where your girls got their beautiful dark eyes!

11. April 17, 2009 at 10:41 am —

Wow! What a great transformation, subtle yet stunning!

12. April 17, 2009 at 10:34 am —

You look wonderful!!! I love how your actions bring out those little details that make such a huge difference!

13. April 17, 2009 at 10:10 am —

Gheeeezzzy Zzzzzz, stunning! And may I say, you are a beautifull lady (and mom) 🙂 – Digital Diet….Oooo yeah, please ……yes…yes!

14. April 17, 2009 at 10:08 am —

Love the color – especially how rich and dark your hair looks! Fabulous 🙂 And I would love to learn about your digital diet trick…. amazing!!!

15. Susan
    April 17, 2009 at 9:48 am —

Yes Please! Can I have some Digital Diet for dinner?! 😀

16. April 17, 2009 at 9:41 am —

Hi Jodi!
    I really love this post! Amazing photo, before and after!

Please, pretty please share your secret diet trick!

Sheri

17. April 17, 2009 at 9:36 am —

An action to make me look skinny(er anyway)? Um…. yes please!

I find the change in the hair the most striking. You’ve inspired me to play with sharp as a tack layer more, what a difference! Lovely!

18. Deena
    April 17, 2009 at 9:08 am —

Beautiful!! Everything you did just makes the photo go from ‘average’ to fantastic! It all looks natural, just more ‘pop’. I really need to focus on learning photoshop! And of course, I’d LOVE to hear about the “secret” diet!

19. emily
    April 17, 2009 at 9:07 am —

Love it, Jodi! You look natural and beautiful!

20. April 17, 2009 at 9:05 am —