Recognize the Person in Today’s Before and After Blueprint?

Yep – I figured today I would subject myself to a little “Blueprint” action.  I still remember the days of getting carded and being told I look so young.  Well those days are “past tense” I think.  I am now 37 and starting to look and feel my age.

Here is a photo of me before and after some retouching action.  Now you know the truth – what I look like pre-photoshop…  I try to keep it natural but everyone can use a little “help.”

As always ask questions or let me know what you like and do not like in the comment section.

Jodi Friedman of MCP Actions

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

Deena says

Beautiful!! Everything you did just makes the photo go from ‘average’ to fantastic! It all looks natural, just more ‘pop’. I really need to focus on learning photoshop! And of course, I’d LOVE to hear about the “secret” diet!

says

An action to make me look skinny(er anyway)? Um…. yes please!

I find the change in the hair the most striking. You’ve inspired me to play with sharp as a tack layer more, what a difference! Lovely!

says

Love the color – especially how rich and dark your hair looks! Fabulous :) And I would love to learn about your digital diet trick…. amazing!!!

says

You look so great Jodi! Oh, and by the way, I just got carded at Red Robin a few weeks ago and I am 38! Apparently they card 39 and under! LOL! Love how you used all of the actions.

Juanita says

Thanks for all the great info! Love the picture! Your eyes sparkle and I know its not from an action! Please share the digital diet! We’d love to know! p.s. Not that my one little voice makes a huge statement, but I try to spread the word of your blog any chance I get! I love it and I learn so much! Thank you!

says

wow, you look fabulous – with and without photoshop! :D really love these blueprints! darn it, now i want to buy your eye doctor action too! and yes, need to know your digital diet secret!!

Kristen Soderquist says

Love the picture!!!! I love how the actions make you stand out so much!!!! Diet action, who wouldn’t be interested!!! LOL

says

Since so many of you are interested, I have made a video to teach you how to lose 10 pounds in one minute with photoshop. Check back Tuesday to see it!

Now anybody know the secret to slimming in real life short of lipo, bariatric surgery, or eat smart and exercise more :)

Speaking of which, it is suppose to be almost 70 today. I think I better get out there on my bike or go for a nice long walk. And that means I have to get off the computer. Maybe photoshop is to blame for my extra pounds too (LOL) since I sit at the desk not moving…

Anyway – check back next week to learn this EASY secret!

Jodi

Barb Ray says

Nice job Jodi! Especially love the change in your hair…never thought of that!! Smart transformation…subtle and natural yet it packs a nice punch. Oh…and who in their right mind wouldn’t want the “secret” to your Digital Diet???? :o)

Vanessa S. says

Love the photo, it’s tough to put yourself in front of the camera sometimes. BTW – I’m a big fan of the “secret slimming trick”. I use it on almost every self portrait – LOL!!

says

Wow that’s quite an improvement… uh not “you” but the picture itself, you are very beautiful in both pictures!! I’d love to hear about the digital diet :)

Jenny Carroll says

Amazing. Your before is great, but your after is fabulous! And yes, I’m very interested in Digital Diet! Love these Blueprints, BTW.

says

I love that you did this! I’m always wondering when to choose what action for what?! I would love to see more of these “walkthroughs” to help me learn how and when to combine which actions. Thank you for taking the time to do this! It was very helpful.

:) Sheila

Jessica T says

Very pretty, I love your actions, but haven’t purchased any yet. I would love the diet one for myself in pictures!

says

Jodi, Thank you for telling us exactly what you do with which action…it really helps! Great photo of you! And I am very interested in the digital diet action!

says

I actually like the color of your lips in the before picture better, but love the vibrancy and lightness of the touched up photo. The skin doctor may have to be added to my arsenal, along with some classes on touch ups!! The tutorial on digital diet would definitely interest me!! (actually any tutorials you post here are fabulous!) Thanks :)

says

Great job & thanks for the great explanation! I would be SO VERY interested in the “Digital Diet”!! I’m on a real diet but until it works….I’ve also had customers ask if I could shave off some pounds when I do family pix…

says

I live the photo and the adjustments you made. Actually, the crop probably did more for your photo than anything else. I would be VERY interested in learning the “digitial diet” technique!

Jennifer King says

You are so cute! Yes please show us the digital diet! I need to learn how to use the liquify tool more effectively. ;-)