Blueprints from a few Fans of MCP (editing with a tutu & hat on top)

Blueprints from a few Fans of MCP (editing with a tutu & hat on top)

Today’s blueprints are provided by Gina Neary and Tracy Joy, co-founders of Prop Insanity. All the featured props in their pics are part of their Prop Insanity site and most are available for purchase at their online shop featuring an array of great designers!

These Blueprints were fully edited by them using MCP Actions. Occasionally I will feature my fans so you can see how my customers edit too.  Enjoy the blueprints and make sure to comment to let them know how they did and what you see as room for improve too.

Three Cuties in a Tutus Blueprint

MCP Quickie Collection: used under exposure fixer and crackle
MCP Magic Skin: used skin cast blast/bye bye pumpkin down (bye bye pumpkin opacity to 67%)

tracy-pettibabes

Baby in a Tutu Blueprint:

MCP Quickie Collection: used snap and color flair (color flair opacity to 70%)
MCP Magic Skin: used skin cast blast/bye bye pumpkin down (bye bye pumpkin opacity to 40%)
MCP Touch of Light used on the eyes (opacity down to 67%), and used to lighten background

tutu-tracy

Strolling Girl Blueprint:

MCP Quickie Collection: used crackle and light fog fixer
MCP Quickie Collection: used non destructive dodge and burn
MCP Magic Skin: used Skin Cast Blast Bye Bye Blueberry
MCP Crystal Clear Web Sharpening
MCP Touch of Light (painted on legs and face with low opacity brush)
MCP Complete Workflow Actions: used touch of color (at the defaults)
MCP Crystal Clear Web Sharpening
gina-mcpblueprintba

Baby Blueprint:

MCP Touch of Light (painted on skin with low opacity brush)
MCP Powder Your Nose (painted on skin)

ginamcpblueprintba2

Baby in Hat Blueprint

MCP Quicke Collection: used Color Fixer – Decrease (duplicated layer of decrease blue for 2x the effect) and Color Flair
MCP Eye Doctor

ginamcpblueprintba4

Watermark Creator for Photoshop CS4 * Even Better than Actions
Winner of the amazing SarahQ Designs pricing templates

1. May 15, 2009 at 9:29 am — Reply

Fantastic before and after shots, Jodi! That baby is divine! Love your ACTIONS!!!

2. May 15, 2009 at 9:40 am — Reply

I LOVE the blueprints. I have almost all your actions and it is awesome to see your ‘recipes’

3. Kim
    May 15, 2009 at 10:01 am — Reply

Jodi these are precious. Thanks for sharing your photos and designs from other photographers as well!

4. May 15, 2009 at 11:24 am — Reply

I think the edits look great. No recommendations here!

5. May 15, 2009 at 11:31 am — Reply

Ooooh, I loooove these… although the ‘strolling girl’ makes me dizzy when I look at at 🙂

6. May 15, 2009 at 12:30 pm — Reply

Great job. Love these before and after photos.

7. May 15, 2009 at 12:56 pm — Reply

Thank Jodi! This was alot of fun to play with, doing the blueprints was way too fun!!! and getting to show off some uber duber cute props from http://www.PropInsanity.com/shops was the “cherry on top”.

8. May 15, 2009 at 7:49 pm — Reply

Awesome! But how did you get the brown back drop to turn completely black with that newborn? I’m new at all this! So thanks! 🙂

9. May 15, 2009 at 8:12 pm — Reply

This was a ton of fun!! Thanks again Jodi for showing off our blueprints and for making these great actions!! Can’t wait for a new set!
    Heather-Jodi’s Quickie Collection has a non-destructive dodge and burn that works wonders on photos!! Brush at 100% and presto my brown blanket is now a beautiful black background.

10. Linda
    May 15, 2009 at 9:04 pm — Reply

I know this is probably a question that doesn’t have a simple answer but how do you know what action to use where? You have so many, how does one know where to start?

11. May 16, 2009 at 7:46 am — Reply

awesome to see these and they all look great! those tutu babies are darling! jodi, your actions are fantastic and have made my life so much easier. 😉 love them all!

12. May 16, 2009 at 10:49 am — Reply

Linda,
    play around w/your actions… and Jodi gives some great “direction” with all her sets… she makes it easy to learn 🙂

We even sell MCP action in our Prop Shops http://www.PropInsanity.com/shop along w/the cute props you see here (minus the pettiskirts… we’re working on a new vendor for those).

13. […] was “featured” on the MCP Actions blog. I submitted a few of my baby “prop” pics, showing a blueprint of each step in my […]

14. May 16, 2009 at 4:32 pm — Reply

They all look great, nice to share the before and afters!

15. Susie C.
    May 17, 2009 at 9:04 am — Reply

Those were GREAT!! Thank you for the step by step!

16. May 19, 2009 at 8:02 am — Reply

Thank you for sharing all of this! I love the blueprints!