How to use Content Aware Scaling in Photoshop CS4

Did you recently get Photoshop CS4 and you want to know what tools would be fun to play with?  Though Content Aware Scaling is still in its infancy and is sure to improve in future versions, it can still be a fun tool to play with.  Here is a video showing two ways to use this CS4 tool.

How to use Content Aware Scaling in Photoshop CS4

twitter How to use Content Aware Scaling in Photoshop CS4facebook How to use Content Aware Scaling in Photoshop CS4pinterest How to use Content Aware Scaling in Photoshop CS4googleplus How to use Content Aware Scaling in Photoshop CS4

Katy G says:

That is a great tutorial..I guess I’m going to have to switch to my CS4 now from my CS2!

Beth B says:

WOW! That is so COOL! TFS!

Kim says:

What a GREAT tuturial.. I can’t wait to try this…

Thanks for that valuable tip, Jodi! As always, you’re awesome!

Cyndi says:

That is very cool! Thanks for sharing that Jodi!!

honey says:

AMAZING tip … thank you so much! Love being able to keep the background in the second photo!

Vanessa says:

Loved this tutorial. Watched it the day you first published. Then several days later, I had a gallery wrap to create for a client. And you guessed it, the image didn’t fit the wrap size and I didn’t want to stretch the person. I came back and reviewed this lesson! You saved the day. Fabulous! Thank you!

Jeannine says:

Wow. Even though I just bought CS4 two weeks ago, I had no idea this even existed. Your tutorials are so wonderful, and so unbelievably helpful, as are your actions. Too bad I cannot get my hands on a talking computer, so I can sew at the same time while listening to you. LOL. Oh well, I just wanted to tell you what a great influence you have been on me. Amazing. Thank you.

Add Comment Register