Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Template

dad frame for ilp blog copy2 Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Template

If you have been following MCP for years, this DAD template will not be new to you.  I have so many new readers each year so certain goodies just have to be repeated.  Here is the highly requested “DAD” storyboard template. I wanted to give you a few days to get it ready and to have it printed. So do not delay – download today.

I released this template 2 years ago and dozens have asked for a re-release.

I have two versions available.

– Version 1 has clipping masks – if you are familiar with using clipping masks, it is amazing. You may also see my tutorial on using clipping masks here. If you are not familiar and not eager to learn a new skill, version 2 is for you.

– Version 2 has easy openings.  Use the move tool to move photos in.  Then use the transform tool and selection tools to get the images where you want them.

Download version 1 | Download version 2

dad sample2 Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Template

Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Template

twitter Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Templatefacebook Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Templatepinterest Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Templategoogleplus Get Ready for Father’s Day and Celebrate with this GREAT FREE DAD Template

JenW says:

Love it, Thank you!

Stephanie says:

Love it ! even with my zero knowledge of photoshop thanks!

Lauri Hill says:

Thank you Jody. I know my dad will enjoy this this! Love your site, always learning from you.

Jolene Reed says:

Thank you so much! You are just amazing! My husband is sure to LOVE this!!

Rose says:

Thanks, I am a new reader and this is great!!

Jennifer says:

Thanks Jodi, you are always so selfless with your skills. I appreciate it and hope you have a great day!

Sunny says:

Great template…..thank you.

Jessica T says:

Thank you so much Jodi!!!

KBarnCat says:

I don’t know why these things break my brain. I love working with Photoshop, but I’m really, really slow and stupid. Your tutorials leave me wanting more – but only because they actually help me to understand the concepts. Dang it. I wish I weren’t so stupid. I just slog along, doing things in the little way I’ve discovered works, then I learn something and feel like I have to go back and do EVERYTHING OVER. I’ll tell you this: I worked for five years reading over 2700 ancient South Carolina court cases, looking for my ancestors – and taking detailed notes of EVERY dang case on the way. When I was finished, I put the whole database up on the net so that every poor soul trying to sift through SC could find their people by computer search instead of inept index. I feel like your free actions and tutorials are this kind of thing – compassion on the stupid and innocent, a service of love. Also good biz. If the air ever clears, I’m for your workshops. Thanks from the bottom of my short-brained little heart.

Amanda J. says:

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Thanks! Can’t wait to give this a whirl, you are SO generous!

PShorten says:

Hope you’ll take a look at the one I ddi – it turned out so well. Thank you so much!

Jessica says:

can you print this in a 5×6?

Megan says:

I like the second one! Her dramatic hair and eye color is beautiful! Even though it’s not as natural as the first, I think it highlights features that get lost in the first one. Great job…as always! :)

This is precisely the most fascinating and the coolest photography blog I have visited so far. I admire how you give justify every angle; I like the dramatic effect in every scene and situation. Two thumbs up for a job well done!

Add Comment Register