Free Photoshop Brushes: 21 Great Places to Download Brushes

Photoshop brushes can be fun and really add to a picture when used artistically. What is better than that? Free Photoshop Brushes!

Below is a list to thousands of amazing brushes that you can use to embellish your images, add frames, make backgrounds, and so much more.

Check the MCP Blog to find out 10 Exciting Fun Ways to Use BRUSHES in Photoshop.

1. My Photoshop Brushes
  17. FBrushes
  18. Angelic Trust
  19. In Obscuro
  20. Noupe
  21. Photoshop Roadmap
 Free Photoshop Brushes: 21 Great Places to Download Brushes

twitter Free Photoshop Brushes: 21 Great Places to Download Brushesfacebook Free Photoshop Brushes: 21 Great Places to Download Brushespinterest Free Photoshop Brushes: 21 Great Places to Download Brushesgoogleplus Free Photoshop Brushes: 21 Great Places to Download Brushes

Debbie says:

Thanks for the list Jodi! Looking forward to seeing your news at noon!

Debbie

Thank you so much for the links! =)

Dawn Norris says:

Of course these post as I leave for vacation;). I guess I know what I’ll be up this week!! Brushes are my new addiction. Jodi would you consider doing a tutorial on creating our own brushes too? I just learned last week and what a greAt tool for all of us to learn and to keep creating unique images.

Nicole says:

Thank you for sharing the links!

desi says:

great stuff! thanx a mil

*Nudrat O* says:

this is soo awesome! I have been looking for brushes and you posted this, just in time :))) Thanks so much.

Bruce says:

Great brushes. Thanks for all the links!

Sherri says:

Fabulous links – thanks so much ! :)

Wow! Great list:-) We’ll be linking to this.

I’ve just started exploring brushes so this is right on time for me. More great tutorials to play with and get ideas from. Thanks Jodi!!!

Pam says:

The list is fantastic! I’ve been downloading all morning.
    Thanks to everyone for sharing these, and to you, Jodi, for compiling the list.

[…] Today (or last week since I am a little bit behind ) we learned how to use brushes to stamp designs on photos. I can see how this could be really fun. There are so many great brushes out there. As a matter of fact, Jodi from MCP Actions posted a whole list of free brushes this week. You can check them out here. […]

Kristi says:

Can I just tell you, once again, that you are a GURU! And, you rock.

SandraC says:

These are cool! Thanks!

These are cool. Thanks for the list. How about asking followers about free photoshop fonts . . .

Mark says:

I’ve found http://brushnet.com/ .

I hope this help you.

Mark

nice collections friend…since iam a web designer your brushes helped me in creating awesome header images … nice work.. keep it up

Hey your website is wonderful!

Aftab says:

Waooooo,, that’s Amazing ….. I like it very much :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. kerrysramblings.com » Blog Archive » Jessica Sprague: Frame Ups and Special Effects Day 2 - [...] Today (or last week since I am a little bit behind ) we learned how to use brushes …
Add Comment Register