Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshop

Have you ever taken a photo where the water just did not turn out as blue or vibrant in the photograph as it was in “real life?”  Sometimes when we shoot, if the light from the sun hits the water a certain way, it can wash it out.  Other times water near the shore of certain beaches may take on a more chocolate brown color.  I love brown, but not so much brown water.  This video will teach you a technique in Photoshop for making your waters more vibrant, bluer, and you can say “bye” to muddy water.

Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshop

twitter Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshopfacebook Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshoppinterest Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshopgoogleplus Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshop

[…] 1 votes vote Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshop Have you ever taken a photo where the water just did not turn out as blue or vibrant in the […]

Krista says:

Fabulous tutorial! Thanks for sharing.

Tracy says:

Sweet! Thanks Jodie!

Kimla Holk says:

Love this! Such a fast, easy fix. So kind of you to share.

Vanessa says:

Love it. Fabulous. Easy.

Fantastic!! Thank you for the quick tip!

Nancy Evans says:

Thanks for the great, easy to follow, tutorial. I have some pictures I can’t wait to use it on. :-)

Haleigh says:

Wow! Thank you so much! I’ve looked through lots of your video tutorials over the past day and I’ve learned a lot of new ways to do things. Thanks again!

Haleigh

Amy Hoogstad says:

I have a zillion beach pics to edit from camping last week, so this comes at a perfect time for me. THANKS!!!!!

Janie Pearson says:

You always have such great tips. Thanks so very much! Your blog is one that I never want to miss.

Janete says:

great tutorial! :) i’ve always wanted to know how to photograph fireworks…my past attempts have been horrible. *side note* i have twins too :) :) boy/girl though :)

Kristin says:

Oops, I meant to add my personal blog here coz I take heaps of fun family stuff!!

Thanks so much for the great tip

It was really a nice tutorial… Thanks for sharing….. I ‘d love to have more from your side……. Great work…..

Angie Colona says:

Thank you for that great tutorial! Makes it so easy! :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Achieving Beautiful Blue Water in Photoshop - [...] 1 votes vote …
Add Comment Register