This photo was submitted from Isabel who lives in Manila in the Philippines.
The original is shown 1st, the a color edit, and lastly a black and white.
Color Version edited in Photoshop:
- Used Peek-a-Boo action from the MCP Complete Workflow actions
- Used Color Burst action from the MCP Complete Workflow (painted on the letters with the Paint on Pop layer) – the rest left at default opacities
- Used Touch of Light – painted on with a 30% opacity brush on the face
- Used the New Sunburn Vanisher from the MCP Bag of Tricks set – lowered the opacity to 30%
Black and White edited in Photoshop:
- Started with the color edit explained above
- Used Vanilla Ice Cream from the MCP Quickie Collection
- Used Touch of Light on the face again with a 30% opacity brush.
- Used Touch of Darkness on the edges and on the letters in the front so they would stand out.
I would love to know your thoughts. Hope this directions in the Blueprint help you edit some of your images.