Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

20 Photographers to Win Boutique Packaging from Color Inc.

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™

20 Photographers to Win Boutique Packaging from Color Inc.

Color Inc Pro Lab is the Professional Photo Lab where I do all of my printing.  I used them for years and loved every print. This year they signed up as an MCP Blog sponsor so I can bring some fun contests, coupons and specials.

ci-boutique-packaging-1-copy

One of their newest products is perfect for the holidays. Their “Boutique Packaging” is a classy and fashionable way to send photographs to loved ones as gifts.

They wrap Boutique Packaging orders in white tissue, and a beautiful textured box. Then they fasten them with a stylish silver stretch Button Band. The textured boxes are available in Black, Chocolate Brown, Pear Green, and Aqua Blue. Each box is Acid Free and PH neutral. If an order contains multiple image sizes, each size will be separated with archival Clear Bags. These bags create a professional presentation of your images.

They sent me some samples (photos shown below) and I LOVE THEM.  They make for a beautiful gift (for your relatives) and for your clients to give as gifts too.

20 super lucky MCP Readers have a chance to each win Boutique packaging with an 8×10, 5×7, and 8 wallets (of the same image).

To enter please comment on my blog (at https://mcpactions.com/blog) under this post – do not leave the comment on Facebook as I cannot integrate these. Your comment should include:

– What is the main gift (or gifts) you have on your wish list for the holidays this year? This can be but does not have to be photography related.

– For a Bonus Entry – You can post to your Facebook Wall or your Twitter Account. Come back here and leave a 2nd comment saying that you tweeted or posted to FB about it.

– Make sure to join my Fan Page on Facebook and to follow me on Twitter if you are part of either social network.

Winners will be picked at random by my twins and posted here Sunday night.  A list will be given to Color Inc of the winners and you will need to contact them direct to redeem your prize. Be sure to see the Color Inc banner below this post – you can get 25 FREE 4×6 prints to try them out by using the code “mcp09.”

ci-boutique-packaging-3-copy

ci-boutique-packaging-8-copy

ci-boutique-packaging-9-copy

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
How To Price Portrait Photography To Make Money
6 Quick Ways to Getting Rid of Glare on Glasses

1. October 13, 2009 at 10:41 am —

I just found this site and I’m excited to keep reading – thanks for all the great articles (and the great articles to come)!

My big-ticket wish-list item is a wide angle 2.8. I don’t expect anyone to get it for me so I’m quietly saving up myself. My fiance and I don’t really do Christmas because we have lots of toys already and our families are big at throwing stuff at us. Mostly I look forward to the big steak dinner we treat ourselves to for our birthdays in January and February.

Thanks!

2. October 13, 2009 at 10:39 am —

Hello! I’m Katie, and for Christmas this year, I want to take my kids to California to visit their grandparents. My two your old has never met them and I would love to see them again.

3. October 13, 2009 at 10:29 am —

All I want for Christmas is a peaceful day with my family. This has been a way too busy year!

4. October 13, 2009 at 10:29 am —

I also shared this on facebook. Thanks!

5. October 13, 2009 at 10:27 am —

I’m expecting my third baby boy in January. The best Christmas present I could ask for is for this little fella to arrive happy, healthy and on time! 🙂

6. October 13, 2009 at 10:24 am —

I posted on Facebook too!

7. October 13, 2009 at 10:23 am —

This is no joke. I’m hoping to get the new Tamron 18-270mm lens, and perhaps your new Bag of Tricks. :o)

8. October 13, 2009 at 10:21 am —

Oh man….I have quite a few things on my Christmas wish list. I guess if I had to pick one it would be a new lens…. a wide angle or a fisheye. Not sure which one yet. I just recently went on a trip to to California. While there, we visited the Redwoods. Boy did I wish I had a wide angle for that!

9. emily
    October 13, 2009 at 10:19 am —

Top of my wishlist is a tilt shift lens. Probably not going to happen:)

10. rachael
    October 13, 2009 at 10:18 am —

up until yesterday, i didn’t even have a thing on my christmas list. but…aside from some amazing mcp actions + a lensbaby composer, what i would love most is to be able to attend a photography workshop. there are a few i have in mind… 🙂

11. Sara K
    October 13, 2009 at 10:17 am —

I tweeted too!! @sarakingphotos

12. Sara K
    October 13, 2009 at 10:13 am —

How awesome are these packages??!! The main thing I have on my wish list for Christmas is a Canon 5d Mark II. Whether I get it or not is another question. 🙂 I have more on my list but this is the main thing right now. Of course that could change too.

13. Lori S.
    October 13, 2009 at 10:11 am —

I wish I could give my Mom a canvas size photo of my kiddos but I don’t have that type of money this year so no can do 🙁

14. October 13, 2009 at 10:11 am —

What is the main gift (or gifts) you have on your wish list for the holidays this year? I’m hoping three Pocket Wizards will magically appear under my tree this Christmas – or Color Inc. boutique packaging. 🙂

15. October 13, 2009 at 9:53 am —

Funny, I hadn’t even thought about it. For my mom’s gift we are finding a family in need and buying them presents and things they need.

16. October 13, 2009 at 9:51 am —

I really want someone to buy me the rest of the Photoshop classes from MCP Actions…I’ve taken one and learned so much.

17. Alysha S
    October 13, 2009 at 9:46 am —

on my Christmas wish list – a new camera, a new lens, and a new laptop. Thanks for the great site and the great contest!

18. Rita
    October 13, 2009 at 9:33 am —

I’d love a new lens for my camera!

19. October 13, 2009 at 9:31 am —

I tweeted!

20. October 13, 2009 at 9:30 am —

Well there is lots that I want for Christmas! I would love to add to my photography collection and get a new lens. I want a pair of boots and a shirt from anthropologie. I also would like to go and visit my sisters in Arizona. Well the most important gift that I can get from my children is LOVE! Thanks for offering such a great contest. Good luck to all:)