FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift From MCP

FREE Photoshop textures and a FREE texture photoshop action:

Thank you to all my loyal Blog readers, friends and fans.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  To show my appreciation, I love making a FREE Photoshop action to share every year at the holidays.

This year my Free action set is called Texture Applicator. You can download the FREE Photoshop actions now! All I would ask in return is that you spread the Holiday spirit by posting to twitter, facebook, a photo forum or on your blog about it.

This action easily allows you to select the texture you desire and place it over any photo. At just a few clicks of a button, you are able to apply different textures to your image until you find the right one. Once you discover the one you want to work with, you are then able to play with the many looks you can achieve with that select texture. And as always, your texture is its own layer mask so you have full control of where and how much texture is applied to the image. Of special note, this action works in CS2, CS3 and CS4 and also works in Photoshop Elements!

To accompany this set, I have compiled a list of 50 texture sites with thousands of free textures you can download.  I have also created a new MCP Texture Sharing Flickr Group where you can share and download textures. Then go to the MCP Flickr Group to share your creations.

743358019 BB5LA L FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift From MCP
Photo taken by Misty Deblasio Photography

Have a safe and Happy Holidays!

Jodi

FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift From MCP

twitter FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift From MCPfacebook FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift From MCPpinterest FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift From MCPgoogleplus FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift From MCP

Thank you! Can't wait to try it out. Happy Holiday's to you and yours.

Already used it…It is awesome thank you so much and Merry Christmas!

thanks!! merry Christmas

Jodi, you are awesome. Thank you, I hope you and your famiy have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by bluelimephoto: RT @mcpactions FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift from MCP http://bit.ly/55MDRV

[...] 3 votes vote FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift from MCP Thank you to all my loyal Blog readers, friends and fans.  I appreciate each and every one [...]

THANK YOU!! <3 Merry Christmas !!!

You are welcome. Enjoy

Tiffany Ruth says:

Thank you so much! I love your site, I blog stalk everyday!

Joyce says:

You are the greatest. Love all of your actions especially eye dr and dentist…..

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to give them a try!

Brad says:

Thanks for another great gift, Jodi!

Thank you, looking forward to testing it out – Thank you for the Holiday Gift!

Alexandra says:

Thanks a lot, you are amazing :) You’re always willing to share – and I love that.

Feliz Navidad

Michlynn says:

What a great action, Jodi! I only had a chance to play around on one of my images but I love it already! Thanks! And Merry Christmas.

Thank You Jodi….merry christmas to meeeee :o)

Pam says:

I downloaded your gift last night while browsing (and adding to my wish list) on your NEW website! It is awesome, Jodi! Your shopping cart is the best and I love how everything is so well organized and easy to find. The pics and and descriptions were done so well!
    I just shared it with my photo club.

Thanks also for the Free action. Already have it loaded.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

catherine k smith says:

thanks, jodi! love the new website!

Gail says:

Gorgeous effect – thank you!

Judith says:

Thank you very much, Jodi, I cant wait to play with it.

Christy Lynn says:

Love the new site, just got the freebie and it was so easy! Thanks so much and have a very Merry Christmas!

Michelle says:

Thank you, can’t wait to play with this action. ps Love your new website too.

Thank you so much for the terrific action! It works like a charm!

Wow! What a great Christmas present. ;) Thanks so much! Merry Christmas to you and yours. ♥

[...] FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift from MCP | MCP Actions Blog [...]

Crystal ~ momaziggy says:

Thank you SO much Jodi. Looks fab and a I can’t wait to play with it. Thanks for the Holiday share and I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to come! :O)

Pam Davis says:

As always thank you so much for your generous actions. I love your blog and encourage everyone i meet that is into photography to check it out. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you and your family

DeAnna says:

Love your site – I used the action on a shot of my son’s newborn feet (and a texture from ShadowHouse Creations) and posted it on my website. Thank you so much!!!!

DeAnna says:

Thank you so much! I used it on a shot of my newborn son’s teeny tiny feet (with a ShadowHouse Creations texture). You can check out the before and after at my blog! Thanks again ;D

Curt says:

Congratulations on your new website, Jodi, and thank you very much for the Texture Applicator. What a wonderful tool. It makes adding textures a snap!

Jill says:

Thank you!

Merry Christmas!

Nani says:

Thanks so much Jodi! I am a new stalker to your blog and have really enjoyed your helpful posts! I am looking forward to trying out your tips & now, actions!! =)

I’d love to know how to improve my product shots for my wallets, handbags & other quilted items. I want to highlight the details, since it’s all custom, handmade things I make. Any suggestions & critique would be appreciated! =)

Thank you! I’m taking another Photoshop class this coming semester, but I’m falling in love with some of these textures!! Merry Christmas to you!

Marcee says:

Thanks!! This action is awesome:)

Colleen says:

LOVE this, thank you!

justagirl says:

why do you have to enter billing information for a free item?

• 41.1
      MCP Actions says:

That is how this cart system is set up – in order to download the products – regardless of price, you need to register. You do not give any payment info (select the $0.00 checkout) if nothing has a price above that in your cart).

Thank you so much Jodi!! I hope you and your family had a beautiful holiday season. :0)

Delores Weatherly says:

Would you share some freebies for cs5 users? thanks and Merry Christmas

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. uberVU - social comments - Social comments and analytics for this post... This post was mentioned on Twitter by bluelimephoto: RT @mcpactions FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday …
  2. FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift from MCP - [...] 3 votes vote …
  3. » The Green Gardener’s Guide: Simple, Significant Actions to Protect & Preserve Our Planet - [...] FREE Photoshop Actions Holiday Gift from MCP | MCP Actions Blog [...]
Add Comment Register