MCP is Going to Change the Way You Prepare Images for the Web… Again!

Coming Monday, February 8th, 2010…

In 2008, MCP Actions introduced the revolutionary “Blog It Boards.” These photoshop actions changed the way photographers prepared and displayed 2 or more images at a time on the web.  As often happens with unique products that fill a need, they were eventually imitated in various forms. I never would have thought to trademark the name “Blog It Board.”

Photographers loved the time saved using this tool, but one question often arose. “Can I use these to prepare just one photo at a time?” Since the answer was “no” I added it to my list of “future action sets.”

On Monday, your dreams and wishes will become a reality with the all new “Finish It” photoshop action set.

You will be able to save more time and make your photos look incredible on websites, blogs, Facebook, Flickr and any other web portal. With a couple of quick clicks of the mouse you will be able to:

• Prepare your images for the web
  • Resize for blogging or websites
  • Sharpen for the web
  • Add frames, brand it bars or color blocks
  • Change colors at the click of a button
  • Round out your images
  • Pop your logo on

Just “click” play.

This set will be compatible with Photoshop CS2, CS3, and CS4 and many versions of Photoshop Elements too.

Here are a few of the unlimited possibilities created using the Finish It action set. 35 different “styles”are available – colors are fully customizable. These actions are for web actions, not meant to be printed.

Example of “Built It”

Example of “Brand It”

Example of “Frame It”

Example of “Round It”

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

Susan Gertz says

This looks like a wonderful product. I am wondering, does it include the option of adding the file name of the photo as a reference for online proofs?

Susan Gertz says

For something specifically to add file names to proofs, has anyone used Proofmaker (which advertises on this site) or Proofbuilder Pro?

says

This is EXACTLY what I’ve been waiting for….I’m so excited to see that some are compatible with photoshop elements! Fantastic idea for this set too since everything is usually placed on the web long before it’s printed…thank you!

says

I am lovint this new action of yours… can’t wait.. it will save me so much time… thanks so much your hard work is so appreciated…

says

I went right over and bought them. I give them an A+, but I also would have liked a version that makes a vertical picture into a horizontal (like the rounded block on right but wider. Just an idea.

• 23

says

Ethan,

Very observant of you. As long as you have PS CS2, CS3, or CS4, you can buy now. Launch day is Monday, as the Elements set is getting finished up. And the set should only show if you search for it. If you go under categories, it will not show. I needed it up to make changes to wording and to see how it displayed.

Thanks! Jodi

says

jodie- is there a way we can edit the action to adjust the radius of the rounded corners? or could we only adjust that after the action has played? or not at all? thanks!!!

Trackbacks