What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?

Is anyone interested in more Online Group Photoshop Classes? I have been teaching Photoshop to photographers internationally for 4 years, and offer both one-on-one workshops and group workshops.

My current online Photoshop workshops include:

Color Crazy Photoshop Class – how to get more vibrant color in Photoshop

All About Curves Photoshop Class – how to use curves in Photoshop

Color Fixing Photoshop Class – how to achieve more accurate, pleasing skin tones and color in Photoshop

Speed Editing Photoshop Class – how to edit faster in Photoshop so you can get back to shooting and your life

How to get vibrant colors in Photoshop How do I use Curves in Photoshop How to color correct images in Photoshop How can I speed up my workflow in Photoshop

I am thinking of adding a new class to my offerings.  I would love feedback on what you want to see. I am open to almost anything.  Here are a few ideas. Please tell me your thoughts on what Photoshop workshops are of most interest to you.  Just add your ideas in the comment section.

• Retouching faces – how to reduce blemishes, get rid of acne, fix rough patches, get rid of under eye shadows and creases, smooth skin. Could also include how to retouch eyes depending how long I made the class.
  • Better black and whites – covering a variety of black and white conversions for different looks, tones.
  • Beginning Photoshop – your new to Photoshop – now what?
  • The Mystery of Layers – how to use layers, adjustment layers, new layers, layer order, layer masking, duplicate layers
  • All things “actions” – how to use actions, adapt actions, move actions, organize actions, create very basic actions, customize actions you own
  • Watch me work – each participant would send me photos and I would work on them using a variety of techniques and actions.  I would explain step by step what I was doing and in what order. I would use manual techniques and actions and explain what is going through my head (this one would require knowledge of photoshop since I would not be explaining each thing in depth.  It would teach my approach to specific photos sent it.

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Kathleen says

Your current offerings look fantastic – as for a new class, I think retouching faces would be a great pick.

Keep up the great work!

SusieH. says

Beginning Photoshop please!!! I know how to do a little here and there but really would benefit from a workshop.

I would most definately be interested in other online classes! I LOVE your classes…:) ANything you are willing to teach, I would take!!!

Mindaugas says

Retouching faces – my first choice.
    How to create papers and templates from scratch – havent seen anybody offering such classes. If amybody has, please reply.
    You could make a poll for this on your blog or offer preodering class that one wants to take. I am in all of your new classes :)

Carol says

I would love ALL of them! But, not being greedy….Mystery of Layers and Watch Me Work would be most appreciated…

Thank you so much for all the sharing of your knowledge.

Annika Plummer says

I think all of them would be good! But the beginner Photoshop class would be great for me as I’m just learning and I would love the black and white one, too. Even just by reading your blog I have learned so much!

Stacey Boulmets says

Honestly they all sound great! I like “watch me work”, retouching faces and eyes (to avoid the children of the corn look)and mystery of layers.

Was sondering if you would consider a few things… 1. put together a cirriculm? (so here is 101 level, 201, 301) and 2. put together a package offer…X amount of $$ to take any 4 courses in 6 months or something like that and have a slight package discount.

• 19

I like your ideas about the curriculum but since I usually teach each class monthly or every two months, dividing them by level would probably not work. If you just want to know how high or low a level they are, I explain requirements on my site.

Amy says

Beginning Photoshop!!!
    My second would be Retouching Faces, but I’d also love to learn about teeth whitening if possible.

I would like to learn how to embed my logo, or a copywrite symbol on photographs I publish on my blog or on my Etsy site so that if they are lifted to another site, at least I have my name on them.

The beginning photoshop class sounds good too!

Gaye says

I am newbie to your web site, and I love it and I have subscribed to your blog. I would love a black and white class, but also I am a newbie to photoshop elements and would love for you to do maybe a class for elements for us who aspiring to buy photoshop, after we master elements!