Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™

What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?

Is anyone interested in more Online Group Photoshop Classes? I have been teaching Photoshop to photographers internationally for 4 years, and offer both one-on-one workshops and group workshops.

My current online Photoshop workshops include:

Color Crazy Photoshop Class – how to get more vibrant color in Photoshop

All About Curves Photoshop Class – how to use curves in Photoshop

Color Fixing Photoshop Class – how to achieve more accurate, pleasing skin tones and color in Photoshop

Speed Editing Photoshop Class – how to edit faster in Photoshop so you can get back to shooting and your life

How to get vibrant colors in Photoshop How do I use Curves in Photoshop How to color correct images in Photoshop How can I speed up my workflow in Photoshop

I am thinking of adding a new class to my offerings.  I would love feedback on what you want to see. I am open to almost anything.  Here are a few ideas. Please tell me your thoughts on what Photoshop workshops are of most interest to you.  Just add your ideas in the comment section.

• Retouching faces – how to reduce blemishes, get rid of acne, fix rough patches, get rid of under eye shadows and creases, smooth skin. Could also include how to retouch eyes depending how long I made the class.
  • Better black and whites – covering a variety of black and white conversions for different looks, tones.
  • Beginning Photoshop – your new to Photoshop – now what?
  • The Mystery of Layers – how to use layers, adjustment layers, new layers, layer order, layer masking, duplicate layers
  • All things “actions” – how to use actions, adapt actions, move actions, organize actions, create very basic actions, customize actions you own
  • Watch me work – each participant would send me photos and I would work on them using a variety of techniques and actions.  I would explain step by step what I was doing and in what order. I would use manual techniques and actions and explain what is going through my head (this one would require knowledge of photoshop since I would not be explaining each thing in depth.  It would teach my approach to specific photos sent it.
Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
Blueprint: Eyes "Wide" Open
Finish It Photoshop Actions Set Now Available ~ Changing the Way You Prepare and Display Images on the Web

1. Amy
    February 8, 2010 at 1:17 pm —

Beginning Photoshop!!!
    My second would be Retouching Faces, but I’d also love to learn about teeth whitening if possible.

2. February 8, 2010 at 12:48 pm —

the mystery of layers. just when i think i have them figured out, it doesn’t work!

3. February 8, 2010 at 11:36 am —

oooh my vote is better black and whites! but i would not mind you offering all of the ones on your list. 🙂

4. Stacey Boulmets
    February 8, 2010 at 11:06 am —

Honestly they all sound great! I like “watch me work”, retouching faces and eyes (to avoid the children of the corn look)and mystery of layers.

Was sondering if you would consider a few things… 1. put together a cirriculm? (so here is 101 level, 201, 301) and 2. put together a package offer…X amount of $$ to take any 4 courses in 6 months or something like that and have a slight package discount.

• February 8, 2010 at 11:27 am —

I like your ideas about the curriculum but since I usually teach each class monthly or every two months, dividing them by level would probably not work. If you just want to know how high or low a level they are, I explain requirements on my site.

5. Daniela
    February 7, 2010 at 10:42 pm —

Ohh – “watch me work” is something I’d be very interested in. Would love to learn your approach!

6. February 7, 2010 at 10:22 pm —

Speed Editing!

7. Annika Plummer
    February 7, 2010 at 6:26 pm —

I think all of them would be good! But the beginner Photoshop class would be great for me as I’m just learning and I would love the black and white one, too. Even just by reading your blog I have learned so much!

8. February 7, 2010 at 6:05 pm —

I for one would love to see a black and white class, layers is always a good class sometimes I’m just not sure which order to put the layers in.

9. Carol
    February 7, 2010 at 5:31 pm —

I would love ALL of them! But, not being greedy….Mystery of Layers and Watch Me Work would be most appreciated…

Thank you so much for all the sharing of your knowledge.

10. Mindaugas
    February 7, 2010 at 4:11 pm —

Retouching faces – my first choice.
    How to create papers and templates from scratch – havent seen anybody offering such classes. If amybody has, please reply.
    You could make a poll for this on your blog or offer preodering class that one wants to take. I am in all of your new classes 🙂

11. Natalie Haney
    February 7, 2010 at 3:09 pm —

The watch me work one sounds interesting

12. February 7, 2010 at 2:38 pm —

Jodi,
    I would most definately be interested in other online classes! I LOVE your classes…:) ANything you are willing to teach, I would take!!!

13. Danya
    February 7, 2010 at 2:23 pm —

A class on
    Beginning Photoshop – your new to Photoshop – now what?

14. SusieH.
    February 7, 2010 at 1:51 pm —

Beginning Photoshop please!!! I know how to do a little here and there but really would benefit from a workshop.

15. Sarah
    February 7, 2010 at 12:15 pm —

Beginning Photoshop, bought it, installed it, now what? Basic editing for photographers. Before actions….

16. February 7, 2010 at 11:55 am —

Wow. I could use that Curves class. As for new classes, the facial retouching and Watch Me work classes sound great.

17. Michelle Baker
    February 7, 2010 at 11:41 am —

All those sound great. One thing I would love to learn is how to use textures on photos

18. Lenka
    February 7, 2010 at 11:28 am —

Watch me work sounds great!

19. February 7, 2010 at 11:20 am —

I took your curves class and loved it! Better black and whites & a watch me work class is someting I would interested in taking.

20. Kathleen
    February 7, 2010 at 9:19 am —

Your current offerings look fantastic – as for a new class, I think retouching faces would be a great pick.

Keep up the great work!