What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?

Is anyone interested in more Online Group Photoshop Classes? I have been teaching Photoshop to photographers internationally for 4 years, and offer both one-on-one workshops and group workshops.

My current online Photoshop workshops include:

Color Crazy Photoshop Class – how to get more vibrant color in Photoshop

All About Curves Photoshop Class – how to use curves in Photoshop

Color Fixing Photoshop Class – how to achieve more accurate, pleasing skin tones and color in Photoshop

Speed Editing Photoshop Class – how to edit faster in Photoshop so you can get back to shooting and your life

file 159 17 What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next? curvesthumb What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next? colorfixing What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next? file 159 18 What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?

I am thinking of adding a new class to my offerings.  I would love feedback on what you want to see. I am open to almost anything.  Here are a few ideas. Please tell me your thoughts on what Photoshop workshops are of most interest to you.  Just add your ideas in the comment section.

• Retouching faces – how to reduce blemishes, get rid of acne, fix rough patches, get rid of under eye shadows and creases, smooth skin. Could also include how to retouch eyes depending how long I made the class.
  • Better black and whites – covering a variety of black and white conversions for different looks, tones.
  • Beginning Photoshop – your new to Photoshop – now what?
  • The Mystery of Layers – how to use layers, adjustment layers, new layers, layer order, layer masking, duplicate layers
  • All things “actions” – how to use actions, adapt actions, move actions, organize actions, create very basic actions, customize actions you own
  • Watch me work - each participant would send me photos and I would work on them using a variety of techniques and actions.  I would explain step by step what I was doing and in what order. I would use manual techniques and actions and explain what is going through my head (this one would require knowledge of photoshop since I would not be explaining each thing in depth.  It would teach my approach to specific photos sent it.
 What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?

twitter What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?facebook What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?pinterest What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?googleplus What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next?

[…] 2 votes vote What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next? Is anyone interested in more Online Group Photoshop Classes? I have been teaching Photoshop to […]

Kathleen says:

Your current offerings look fantastic – as for a new class, I think retouching faces would be a great pick.

Keep up the great work!

candice says:

I took your curves class and loved it! Better black and whites & a watch me work class is someting I would interested in taking.

Lenka says:

Watch me work sounds great!

Michelle Baker says:

All those sound great. One thing I would love to learn is how to use textures on photos

Yolanda says:

Wow. I could use that Curves class. As for new classes, the facial retouching and Watch Me work classes sound great.

Sarah says:

Beginning Photoshop, bought it, installed it, now what? Basic editing for photographers. Before actions….

SusieH. says:

Beginning Photoshop please!!! I know how to do a little here and there but really would benefit from a workshop.

Danya says:

A class on
    Beginning Photoshop – your new to Photoshop – now what?

rachael says:

Jodi,
    I would most definately be interested in other online classes! I LOVE your classes…:) ANything you are willing to teach, I would take!!!

Natalie Haney says:

The watch me work one sounds interesting

Mindaugas says:

Retouching faces – my first choice.
    How to create papers and templates from scratch – havent seen anybody offering such classes. If amybody has, please reply.
    You could make a poll for this on your blog or offer preodering class that one wants to take. I am in all of your new classes :)

Carol says:

I would love ALL of them! But, not being greedy….Mystery of Layers and Watch Me Work would be most appreciated…

Thank you so much for all the sharing of your knowledge.

Pam Davis says:

I for one would love to see a black and white class, layers is always a good class sometimes I’m just not sure which order to put the layers in.

Annika Plummer says:

I think all of them would be good! But the beginner Photoshop class would be great for me as I’m just learning and I would love the black and white one, too. Even just by reading your blog I have learned so much!

Daniela says:

Ohh – “watch me work” is something I’d be very interested in. Would love to learn your approach!

Stacey Boulmets says:

Honestly they all sound great! I like “watch me work”, retouching faces and eyes (to avoid the children of the corn look)and mystery of layers.

Was sondering if you would consider a few things… 1. put together a cirriculm? (so here is 101 level, 201, 301) and 2. put together a package offer…X amount of $$ to take any 4 courses in 6 months or something like that and have a slight package discount.

• 18.1

I like your ideas about the curriculum but since I usually teach each class monthly or every two months, dividing them by level would probably not work. If you just want to know how high or low a level they are, I explain requirements on my site.

oooh my vote is better black and whites! but i would not mind you offering all of the ones on your list. :)

Catherine says:

the mystery of layers. just when i think i have them figured out, it doesn’t work!

Amy says:

Beginning Photoshop!!!
    My second would be Retouching Faces, but I’d also love to learn about teeth whitening if possible.

Andrea says:

Definitely better black and white…I’d love to take that!

Jen says:

I’d be interested in the mystery of layers!

monica kaul says:

I would like to learn how to embed my logo, or a copywrite symbol on photographs I publish on my blog or on my Etsy site so that if they are lifted to another site, at least I have my name on them.

The beginning photoshop class sounds good too!

Becky says:

A class on retouching faces and one on black and white conversions sound most interesting to me!

Tavia says:

All of this sounds so exciting…if only you would consider doing these classes with PSE also! Do you ever sleep?

izi says:

Watch me work- love that idea. and retouching faces sounds great, too. Than again I would take them all…

Gaye says:

I am newbie to your web site, and I love it and I have subscribed to your blog. I would love a black and white class, but also I am a newbie to photoshop elements and would love for you to do maybe a class for elements for us who aspiring to buy photoshop, after we master elements!

john says:

I’d be interested in the mystery of layers!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. What Online Group Photoshop Classes Do You Want Next? - [...] 2 votes vote …
Add Comment Register