My current online Photoshop workshops include:
Color Crazy Photoshop Class – how to get more vibrant color in Photoshop
All About Curves Photoshop Class – how to use curves in Photoshop
Color Fixing Photoshop Class – how to achieve more accurate, pleasing skin tones and color in Photoshop
Speed Editing Photoshop Class – how to edit faster in Photoshop so you can get back to shooting and your life
I am thinking of adding a new class to my offerings. I would love feedback on what you want to see. I am open to almost anything. Here are a few ideas. Please tell me your thoughts on what Photoshop workshops are of most interest to you. Just add your ideas in the comment section.
- Retouching faces – how to reduce blemishes, get rid of acne, fix rough patches, get rid of under eye shadows and creases, smooth skin. Could also include how to retouch eyes depending how long I made the class.
- Better black and whites – covering a variety of black and white conversions for different looks, tones.
- Beginning Photoshop – your new to Photoshop – now what?
- The Mystery of Layers – how to use layers, adjustment layers, new layers, layer order, layer masking, duplicate layers
- All things “actions” – how to use actions, adapt actions, move actions, organize actions, create very basic actions, customize actions you own
- Watch me work – each participant would send me photos and I would work on them using a variety of techniques and actions. I would explain step by step what I was doing and in what order. I would use manual techniques and actions and explain what is going through my head (this one would require knowledge of photoshop since I would not be explaining each thing in depth. It would teach my approach to specific photos sent it.