Photoshop actions can often take a simple photo and make it more glamorous or fun. Thank you to Gina of Pea Head Prints for this adorable Blueprint submission.
Gina edited this photo using a variety of MCP actions. Here are her steps:
- Touch of Light – a Free Photoshop action applied just on the baby
- Magic Midtone lifter from the Bag of Tricks (Gina says this is “a true favorite!”)
- Eye Doctor action which helps enhance and adds sparkle to the eyes, to bring out her big brown eyes
- Magic Skin Photoshop action for bright creamy smooth skin
- All in the Details Extreme Color – this Photoshop action brings out hidden natural textures and colors in the photo
- Used 2 Textures applied with Free Photoshop Texture applicator action – this added texture and changed the tones of the photo to a more golden look