Fashion photography often looks amazing with more dramatic editing. Using Photoshop actions, you can achieve such a wide range of looks. This photo and edit was submitted by Camilla Binks of Camilla Photography.
She wrote the following when she sent this image to me: “I know you didn’t ask for blueprints to be sent to you today, but I just loved the way that your COLOR action from the ALL IN THE DETAILS set worked on some of these images and I wanted to share. Hope you like these as much as I do! I have a lot more from these sessions along with some great other sessions. I almost always use these actions listed here on my images.”
Here is her before and after plus Camilla’s step-by-step
- Started with the Touch of Light Free Photoshop action with 20% brush on chest, eyes and feathers.
- Cropped to liking
- Then I used All in the Details-Color Action
- I did some spot cloning.
- Then I ran the Magic Skin – skin smoothing Photoshop action
- Next I used the Magical Clarity action from the Back of Tricks
- To pull out spot colors, I used the Color Finder Brush from the Bag of Tricks at 20% brushed a few times on feathers, eyes and lips
- Quickie Collection-Snap Photoshop action (I always use this!)