To get from the above before image, to the bottom after image, here were Stephani’s steps in her own words:
- To start the photo editing process: I adjusted the temperature & exposure in Lightroom
- Then I used the patch tool (learned in your “watch me work” tutorial) to get rid of the forehead deep frown lines & dark circles under her eyes & the rest is all MCP!!!
- I ran “powder your nose” from the Magic Skin Photoshop action set at 40% on her skin & the tile in the background – this actions smoothed her skin. And what senior being photographed wouldn’t want that…
- I ran “powder your nose” again & brushed her hair at about 25%
- Then I used the “eye doctor.” This Photoshop action helps enhance eyes.
- Next I wanted to add color pop on the water so I used “color explosion” from the Complete Workflow actions at 40% Turned on the “cool the color” layer and had “sharp as a tack” at 30% (another helpful “watch me work” tutorial)
- I quickly used the Free Photoshop action “touch of light/touch of darkness” to burn the edge slightly & cloned the tile where we have spots from water deposits.
“I was extremely happy with the outcome as I always am. Why is it that our own kids usually HATE having their pix taken, but she sure has them as her Facebook profile pic in a hot second?