Free Information Guide Template for Photographers

Free Information Guide Template for Photographers

Sharing and communicating with your potential customers is very important. Marketing materials you use are often the first impression and sometimes the final or last impression you can make. HUGE thank yous to October Smith of October Dawn Photography for sharing this amazing, fully customizable template for photographers. She is sharing this FREE of charge for all MCP Blog readers.

Click on the sample below to download the template. Change colors, wording, and more to fit the branding and image of your company. As for terms of use, just DO NOT try and resell the original or altered versions as your own for profit. And if you want to spread the word to other photographers, just link them to this post.

ex info guide 600x776 Free Information Guide Template for Photographers

Free Information Guide Template for Photographers

twitter Free Information Guide Template for Photographersfacebook Free Information Guide Template for Photographerspinterest Free Information Guide Template for Photographersgoogleplus Free Information Guide Template for Photographers

Very generous, THANK YOU!

Jackie says:

Thank you so much October.

Shari says:

Help! Have I done something wrong? I have downloaded the INFORMATION GUIDE – Thank You very MUCH OCTOBER DAWN) but all the words are in French (IDK another language).

I’m wondering if this is laid out to print on say, a trifold brochure from Miller’s? Or what exactly (from who) it was formatted to print on. Thanks!

WOW! What a generous thing! Thanks October Dawn! Going to download now :)

Beth says:

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Deann says:

wow, this is wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

Nancy says:

Thanks for giving us this template, it’s beautiful! I understand that the garbled words are included just for example’s sake and we are to use our own language.
    But I am also wondering about the layout, I can’t figure out how it is to fold? Thanks!

Newbie here with Elements 8! I use Lighroom. I was able to open one of the 3 zipped files in my PSE8 program but what to do next? Does anyone out there have simple instructions as to how to edit – insert photo’s etc?? I clocked on the text layer and hit the “T” in the tool box and my text box highlighted to put my wording inside. But lost in the sauce beyond that!

Thanks in advance
    Chrissy
    Chrissy (dot) farnan (at) Gmail (dot) Com

samantha kenworthy says:

*thank you* that is such a generous share!!!

Yolanda says:

What a generous free gift. It looks like this prints as a 5×7 folded card, but additional details on the dimensions and printing instructions would be helpful for those who have not created press products before.

canadacole says:

THANK YOU! Very helpful!

Susie says:

Thank you so much!! You guys are awesome!

Wow! Thank you for the generosity!!

Krista Stark says:

Thank you so much for an easy to use template!
    I’m guessing the words are in another language on purpose but would it be possible to have some examples for us “newbies”?

Sherri Davis says:

The garbled words are the words supplied in the iwork “Pages” template that this brochure was created using. All of their templates have the same wording as filler to show you where to place your own text.

Pam Kimberly says:

thank you for your kind and generous gift!

awesome post! thanks a lot for sharing :)

Crystal ~ momaziggy says:

Wow…THANK YOU! So very generous of you!

Juanita says:

Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

Cherie says:

I’m having trouble downloading it… is it no longer available for download?

Leslie says:

Thank you SO much! This is AWESOME!
    One big question though … what size does this print to? What size paper would we need, or is it made for a particular lab for printing? I can’t figure out how it will fold, or what size it should be??

thank you so much! that was awesome of you to share! much appreciated~

Molly says:

When I click on the image, it brings me to blank page…nothing to click on to download. Help? :)

Kim says:

Thank you so very much!

Carol says:

Thank you, I just opened a new studio and am trying to get a booklet together with this info in it.

Jenny says:

This template is so cute!!! It is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Ally White says:

Thanks so much!!

Julie says:

This is amazing, thank you so much October Dawn! =)

WOW! Fabulous work. You have a great creativity inside you….
    image clipping services

Cindie says:

I love your blog and your work! Thanks for all of the advice and insight.

Todd says:

Thanks for your generosity and the great products you are willing to share and offer to others.I will definitely be a follower of your work, information and on site advice.

Thanks again!