Download the Free Photoshop Action: Mini Fusion

The FREE MCP Mini Fusion Photoshop action is now available

For Photoshop CS2- CS5 and Elements, PSE 5-9

The Mini Fusion Photoshop action gives you a small taste of what the upcoming MCP Fusion set offers. With just one click, you can inject new life into your photos and enjoy stunning color conversions. Optional tints and exposure fix layers let you customize your images to get the look you want. Download this action in one of two ways: from the MCP Facebook Page (“Exclusive” button under the profile image) or from our website.

MCP Fusion releases March 1, 2011. Don’t miss it!!!

If you want to win MCP Fusion Photoshop actions before you can buy them, help MCP Actions spread the word about this brand new FREE Photoshop action, Mini Fusion.

Download Mini Fusion below!

free photoshop action on facebook

download a free photoshop action

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

1. says

Sweet! I just posted on my facebook page and I’ll be back later after I’ve had a chance to play with it! (and remembered how to load it into my CS4… doh!)

2. Pam Landolt says

Just downloaded the trial version and tried it on a recent shot of my granddaughter. I LOVE it! I’m attaching a before/after for you. Thanks for the freebie. Can’t wait for the full set.

3. says

I shared with a couple of Flicker Groups as well (since my photo for Project 52 this week was with the Mini Fusion action!). I just realized I commented twice for my FB posts–computer froze and I didn’t think it submitted. You can get rid of Comment 59 if you need to…sorry!

4. says

ok, wait!
    there’s another give-away!!!???
    I did not know this when I tweeted, and posted this freebie on facebook. I just LOVED it and wanted to share!!!! whoooo hooooo for more freebies!!!!

5. Charlene Sakraida says

I shared a photo using mini fusion, fb sharpening, 2 photos side by side on my facebook page. Thank you so much for the free effects! I can’t believe how easy it is to use!

6. Wendy Harrison says

@facebook.com/wendy.harrisonusherstanton you see that amateurs – like me – can create beautiful keepsakes with MCP Free Actions.

7. Robin Rakes says

http://www.facebook.com/#!/RMRx2 I shared the page on my FB, and have since seen friends sharing also :D Iam still learning about loading them. So I havent played much with where they are & how to use them, LOL I love the tuts though- they have been a halp. Thank You for the freebies also!

8. Rebecca Robson says

I have posted about your awesome new set of actions on my facebook page and endeavor to put some pics up that have been edited with it later today. <3 your work!!

9. Cindy says

[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684422608#!/photo.php?fbid=473314812608&set=a.44528012608.40060.684422608&theater]Posted example using fusion[/url]

[url=http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=171430529569444&id=684422608]Posted on my FB about free action[/url]

10. says

thanks again for the fabulous free mini fusion action! Just posted it on the MCP Action facebook with link and also on my newsfeed with the link for friends/family to see. Love it and can’t wait for the entire series to come out!

11. Wendy W says

I posted a before and after photo of my beautiful nana and daughter on my personal facebook page. I also tagged MCP. Thank you again!

12. Chelsea says

Hi! This is my first time ever using an action, and I love it! Here is my image before & after. I posted it to my Facebook page (and yours) and posted the link to this webpage. Can’t wait to find out who wins!! Off to check out your other actions!

13. says

Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll certainly return.

14. Lynn says

Thank you very much! Anxious to go and play with it!!! I sure have plenty of pictures that can use this action!
    Thanks again!