Inside Tokyo: One Photographer’s View

$800 Photographer Giveaway: My Beauty Campaign Kit + Website
Photoshop Actions Blueprint: Snapshot to Portrait in a Few Clicks

No Comment

1. March 16, 2011 at 8:31 pm — Reply

That is amazing! What wonderful photos. Thank you so much for sharing. The two photos of the ladies dressed up….Wow!

2. Brandi Greenwood
    March 16, 2011 at 8:37 pm — Reply

Great article. Thanks for sharing. Was nice to get a personal perspective other than what we see on the news.

3. Danica
    March 16, 2011 at 8:37 pm — Reply

Wonderful. Thank you.

4. March 17, 2011 at 9:06 am — Reply

Thank you so much for posting this. I will definitely follow his blog now as I, along with the rest of the world, am hoping Tokyo and all of Japan somehow make it through this without much more damage. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

5. Julie H
    March 17, 2011 at 12:53 pm — Reply

So powerful & moving. My thoughts & prayers are with everyone in Japan. We could all learn from their strength in their greatest time of need. God Bless Japan.

6. March 17, 2011 at 2:11 pm — Reply

This was wonderful. Sometimes in the news we miss the simple daily differences that we all take for granted. I have been most impressed by the grace that the Japanese people have shown in the face of all these changes.
    Thank you for your insight.

7. March 17, 2011 at 6:40 pm — Reply

Great images. I continuously Pray for Japan…

8. March 18, 2011 at 8:54 am — Reply

i’m so glad you shared these words and pics…i’ve been to tokyo a few times and share a love the region. i’m def praying for japan and it’s humble and bold people.

9. March 18, 2011 at 4:56 pm — Reply

Beautifully and respectfully captured. Thank you for the warm insight into what the Japanese are going through.

10. […] Great photographs – Inside Tokyo: One Photographer’s View […]

11. Jim
    June 7, 2011 at 9:44 am — Reply

I follow Dave Powell Daily on this Blog “Shoot Tokyo”, He always has an amazing array of images taken on the “Street” in Tokyo. I have learn quickly just how wonderful the Japanese people are through his photos and how absolutely amazing how Clean and Organized the Japanese People are.