If you like bold, vibrant, color popped images, you will love this edit by MCP customer Kattrina Holt of Sassafrass Photo. She sent in this before and after step-by-step Blueprint edited primarily with Bag of Tricks and also the Free Photoshop action, Touch of Light/Touch of Darkness.
Kattrina opens her images in Lightroom and warms them up to her taste and then heads into Photoshop CS5 to edit using MCP actions. She went right to Bag of Tricks. her steps were as follows:
- Color finder vivid- default setting (over the whole image except for jeans and skin and hair)
- Color finder intense- at 33% – just went over the background colors this time
- Magical clarity Photoshop action at default ( she said she does this on every image she edits)
- Magical contrast both- medium & low on default
- Free Touch of light/dark Photoshop action: Light- 30% opacity brush over skin (especially their faces) then cranked it down to 75%, Dark- 30% opacity brush over the background.
Kattrina said, ” I typically uses MCP’s actions on every single edit I do! I LOVE them!!!”