Every hobbyist and professional photographer with a d-SLR needs a way to carry his or her gear. Whether you want a bag to hold your lenses and flash or you want a camera bag that holds even more, our giveaway this week has you covered!
Enter now. Here’s how…
- Prize 1: Tote & Shoot in your choice of colors, subject to availability.
- Prize 2: Shootsac Lens Bag with your choice of one cover, subject to availability.
- PROMO CODE for all: Everyone gets $25 off a $75+ purchase at Shootsac by using the discount code: MCPSSTS11. Code expires 12/31/2011. Order by 12/14/11 to ensure delivery by Christmas of all in stock products.
Add your comments on our blog post (not on our Facebook Wall/Notes section – these will NOT count)
For your main entry, reply to the questions below:
- Visit the Shootsac website and check out both products – then come back here and indicate which of the two bags you would prefer to win (the Tote & Shoot or the Shootsac)? If you pick the Tote & Shoot, indicate which color you would want? If you pick the Shootsac, tell us which pattern cover you would pick?
- “Like” MCP Actions on Facebook unless you don’t use Facebook (go here to “like us” if you have not prior).
- Subscribe to out “public” updates via Facebook. See top of our blog for the subscribe button.
Increase your odds of winning. Do any or all of these extra credit items (add a comment/extra entry for each):
- Upload a photo on the MCP Actions Facebook Wall that you edited using MCP’s Photoshop actions or Lightroom Presets (they can be the free ones if you haven’t bought any yet). Tell us what actions or presets you used. Please do NOT write that the photo is for extra credit on our wall. To get credit for this, come back to our blog and just comment that you added a photo.
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Comment and us know where you shared. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, and more. One extra comment/entry per place shared.
- Add on your blog one of the following: MCP Actions Banner (html code on the sidebar of our blog) OR or a text link to our website (something like “MCP Photoshop Actions” or “MCP Lightroom Presets”)
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed for the 1st time – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.
This contest is sponsored by Shootsac and MCP Actions. It is open to participants only where permitted by law.
Winner will be picked via random drawing on the evening of Sunday, December 18th and announced on the MCP Blog. Winners will also be contacted by email. If we receive the winners’ mailing addresses by the morning of Monday, Dec. 19th, and you are in the United States, Shootsac will do their best to deliver by Christmas. If we hear back past that time or your are outside the US, delivery will most likely occur after Christmas. Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Increase your odds by participating in our extra credit items.
Here are a few images of the new tote and shoot:
And the original lens bag – the Shootsac: