Super quick contest – who wants to play?
I am in the mood to do something nice. I am eating healthier (cooking and watching what I eat) and exercising a lot (spinning class) – and I just am feeling good. The better my mood, the more giving I feel. I’ve never done contests for our online classes, but there’s always a time to start. If, by the way, you are not interested in a class, later this month we will give away Lightroom 3 and start a contest for a choice of a Canon 5D MKII or Nikon D700. So keep an eye out so you do not miss out!
- To attend Wednesday’s Beginner’s Bootcamp Class for Photoshop. It takes place at 10 A.M. to Noon eastern time, Wednesday, January 11th, 2012. Make sure when you are asked for your email in the comment section, that you do not have typos, as this is how we will contact you. We will also add the winner’s name to this post when picked Tuesday night (the 10th) so make sure to check back so you do not miss class.
- If you know you want to attend you, regardless of your contest status, you can purchase and reserve your spot in class now. If you are chosen, and you already paid, you can apply the money toward something else on our site.
- This prize is ONLY good for Wednesday’s Beginner Class (unless you are already attending – see last comment). It cannot be applied to another date/time or a different class.
- This prize is not transferable. Make sure to let your photographer friends know if you are unable to enter due to a scheduling conflict. You know the whole Karma thing – if you do nice things for others, you will get it back in return…
- This class teaches how to use Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS5+. We do have classes for Lightroom and Elements – see our site for details.
How to Enter:
- Just add a comment and tell us one thing you want to learn how to do in Photoshop.
- For a bonus entry tweet or post to your Facebook about this giveaway. Come back and leave a comment letting us know you did.
- For one more bonus entry, subscribe to my Facebook Feed here (I can’t accept more friends due to the 5k limit) but you can “subscribe.” It looks like this:
Good luck and remember to check back and see if you won since the class is 1st thing in the AM on Wednesday, eastern time.
And the winner is… Tracy Nelson – #223. We had to pick a new winner as Tracy only had Elements and this is for the full Photoshop class.
The new winner is: Holly Spencer – #407.
Thank you – see you in training tomorrow. I have emailed you as well.
I hope to see some of the rest of you in future trainings, or tomorrow, if you wish to sign up this evening.