Newborn Photography: Learn NOW!

buy for blog post pages 600 wide Newborn Photography: Learn NOW!

If you want better newborn images, take our Online Newborn Photography Workshop.

If you want to photograph newborns, there is a lot to know.  From props to posing, from safety to editing, MCP Actions wants to make sure you are prepared.

In the upcoming months, we will cover everything. Professional newborn photographers will teach you how to pose, soothe, decorate and enhance newborns and babies.

We also have many great articles from this past on newborn photography. Start here and learn now!

Styles of Newborn Photography

Newborn Tips and Tricks to Make Your Session a Success

Answers to Some of Your Newborn Photography Questions and More Answers to Your Questions

So You Booked a Newborn Session: Now What?

How to Use Light in Newborn Photography

Video: Tracy Raver and Kelley Ryden, newborn photographers, on the Today Show

Newborn Photography: Learn NOW!

MCP Actions

Write for MCP! This post was written by a MCP Guest Blogger. If you would like to write a photo editing tutorial, blueprint using MCP Products, or photography tips on the MCP Actions Blog, check out our Guest Writers Wanted page for details.

twitter Newborn Photography: Learn NOW!facebook Newborn Photography: Learn NOW!pinterest Newborn Photography: Learn NOW!googleplus Newborn Photography: Learn NOW!

Danielle says:

I have just recently started doing newborn photography so I am definitely looking forward to reading all of these articles and learning any and all tips/tricks I need to know along the way! Thanks so much for posting all this great info… Much appreciated!!!

Amie C says:

Yay! Very happy to hear this!

marta gonzales says:

I’m doing my first photo session on Friday and it’s a newborn shoot. This article comes at the perfect time!!!! Can’t wait to grab another cup of coffee and start reading. I love your blog…I’ve learned so much. Thanks!

[…] http://mcpactions.com/blog/2012/04/09/newborn-photography-compilation/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. […]

Alice C. says:

What a great resource!

Wow so cute and pretty baby’s collection, i love child very much. Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome post with us !!

Sheila Hovermale says:

Capturing the innocence of newborns is one of the most memorable and important pictures for any family. They stay little for such a short period time. Over exposure is definitely one of the hardest challenges.

Aseya Ahmed says:

Thank you so much for sharing, great tips :)

I would have to say skin can sometimes be my biggest issue. I also would love something that simplifies emphasis on the tiny features like eyelashes and eye brows…something that is not too heavy, but will give them a little weight when they are really fine.

Stephanie says:

I read all of these before my first newborn session. Very helpful!

Koni says:

How does one achieve the SOFT, EVEN shadows when shooting in natural light? Like that family, for example: the infant in the middle is not lost in dad’s shadow dispite being sheilded from the light source. Nor is baby in mom’s arms blown out even though he’s fully in the light source. HOW??!?!

Aiza says:

I love this article! but I have a question. I am using a digital camera. Is it possible to have softness look in my picture? Or the photoshop does it? I am sorry I am a beginner.

great photography tips, I look forward to using them.
    Thanks

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Newborn Photography: « justgoshoot - [...] http://mcpactions.com/blog/2012/04/09/newborn-photography-compilation/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]
Add Comment Register