Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

project mcp long banner2 Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

The 2012 Summer Olympic Games may be over, but the memories, stories and honors will stay with those who watched forever. One of my favorite parts of the Olympic television coverage is the time they spend highlighting the athletes and telling their stories; I especially love those stories belonging to athletes from a “foreign” (in this case, not my own) countries because I love to hear the stories and learn about other cultures. This week’s challenge was to capture the essence of “your” country in a photo.

The Project MCP Team really enjoyed browsing the Flickr gallery at this week’s challenge photos. There were so many beautiful photos. Here are the team’s top 4 picks:

MCP Essence mamamayerle Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

Submitted by mamamayerle

MCP Essence Kphotography2012 Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

Submitted by Kphotography2012

MCP Essence Darien Robertson Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

Submitted by Darien Robertson

MCP Essence Bronwyn629 Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

Submitted by Bronwyn629

Great work and thanks for all of your submissions!  Next week is the final week of August. Challenge #4 is to capture a photo of something gold. We cannot wait to view your submissions in the Flickr gallery.

If you are just joining Project MCP this week you can visit the main post to get started. Feel free to join in now, or go back to the beginning; either way, we would love for everyone to join in on the fun.

banners download Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

We want to thank our corporate sponsors for Project MCP:

Tamron Project 12 Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

mcp actions p12 advertising Project MCP: Highlights from August, Challenge #3

Amy Thomas says:

I am currently trying to establish and grow my photography business. This would be an excellent addition to my camera bag.

Joy says:

I love looking at all the pictures. So inspiring. Wishing I better. :)

Add Comment Register