Retouching in Photoshop does not need to leave you ripping your hair out. If you want your subjects to have sharper eyes, smoother skin, and better color, we are here to help.
In today’s video we will teach you how to accomplish basic facial retouching and show you how to rid white and black colors of blueish cyan color cast.
Here are the basic steps we used:
- Using the Shiny Skin Vanisher Photoshop Action in Bag of Tricks to reduce shine on the face – this is available for Photoshop and Elements
- Using the patch tool to reduce under eye creases (this is a Photoshop tool)
- Using Magic Skin’s Powder Your Nose Photoshop Action to smooth skin
- Using the Eye Doctor Photoshop Action to enhance the eyes
- Used Bleach Pen Photoshop Action to eliminate the blue/cyan color cast on the backdrop, on her dress, etc.
* Note that we did not use any artistic actions or even actions to enhance the contrast or color.
* I did remove a few specks of glitter from her hair using the patch tool, which I forgot to show in the video (sorry).
Watch the photoshop retouching video tutorial below or click here if you cannot see it:
[embedplusvideo height=”365″ width=”600″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/oUMcCwxAwPs?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=oUMcCwxAwPs&width=600&height=365&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=0&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep6888″ /]