Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Them

Retouching, color correcting, and editing your images in Lightroom becomes even easier Monday, October 27th. Inspired by the popular Newborn Necessities Photoshop actions, these Lightroom presets help photographers edit newborn sessions faster and more effectively than ever before.

baby steps blythe harlan ba 960x640 Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Them

Professional photographers who tested these Lightroom presets are amazed:

• “Every Newborn photographer needs this set.”
  • “I never knew you could do all this in Lightroom.”
  • “My workflow just got significantly faster.”
  • “After using these presets I now believe in Lightroom. I won’t need to  use Photoshop for every edit.”

We want you to have a chance to WIN THEM before they’re available to the public.

baby steps jessica rotenberg BA 960x640 Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Them

Here’s what you need to do for your entries:

1. For your 1st entry, leave a comment and tell us what percent of your editing is currently done in Lightroom.
  2. Increase your chances to win… For your 2nd chance, pin one of the images in this post. Then let us know in the comments.
  3. For a third shot, post to Facebook, Twitter or G+ and spread the news to check back on Monday for Baby Steps!

Each participant can leave up to three entries. Just add a comment for each.  The winner receive Baby Steps (which works in LR 4 and 5+). The winner will be picked and announced at the top of this blog post on Sunday evening, Oct. 26th – deadline to enter is 7pm eastern that evening.

baby steps tara fletcher ba 960x640 Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Them

Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Them

Jodi Friedman

twitter Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Themfacebook Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Thempinterest Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Themgoogleplus Win The Baby Steps Newborn Lightroom Presets Before You Can Buy Them

Dawn DeMeo says:

I currently do about 75% of my editing in LR. I try to save Photoshop for cloning, background stretching, etc. Although sometimes I just fall in love with a look from, say, the Summer Solstice collection and will do an entire batch in PS that way.

Dawn DeMeo says:

And…it’s posted to FB, of course!

I use Lightroom 99.9% of the time. I just feel Lightroom is user friendly.

Lauren Craven says:

95% of my editing is done in Lightroom. My computer runs so slowly while running Photoshop that I try to use it just for the major stuff. I am in love with all previous MCP Lightroom presets, really hoping to get my paws on these : )

ashley human says:

I currently use Lightroom for 100% of my editing.

Marisa Van Growski says:

Currently 100% 0f my editing is done using LR 5. I’d love to have the opportunity to have baby steps in my MCP preset collection! So excited for this and was hoping mcp would add a preset collection like this!

ashley human says:

I shared on Facebook

Marisa Van Growski says:

Just pinned to my Pinterest acct as well!!!

Melissa A says:

I am 99% a LR user! One of my goals was to become more comfortable in PSE so that I could eventually by Newborn Necessities. This does so much of what I was looking for.

Rachel A says:

100% editing in Lr

Melissa A says:

I pinned the first image. All three are very appealing, but knowing the story behind the first image, I just cannot resist it.

Carol says:

I do about 75% of my editing in LR 5. I also use PSE to edit.

100% of my editing is done in Lightroom

Melissa A says:

Shared on Google+

Ann says:

I do 90% in Lightroom and then touch up in Photo Shop. I would love to do it all in Lightroom!

Add Comment Register