Retouching, color correcting, and editing your images in Lightroom becomes even easier Monday, October 27th. Inspired by the popular Newborn Necessities Photoshop actions, these Lightroom presets help photographers edit newborn sessions faster and more effectively than ever before.
Professional photographers who tested these Lightroom presets are amazed:
- “Every Newborn photographer needs this set.”
- “I never knew you could do all this in Lightroom.”
- “My workflow just got significantly faster.”
- “After using these presets I now believe in Lightroom. I won’t need to use Photoshop for every edit.”
We want you to have a chance to WIN THEM before they’re available to the public.
Here’s what you need to do for your entries:
- For your 1st entry, leave a comment and tell us what percent of your editing is currently done in Lightroom.
- Increase your chances to win… For your 2nd chance, pin one of the images in this post. Then let us know in the comments.
- For a third shot, post to Facebook, Twitter or G+ and spread the news to check back on Monday for Baby Steps!
Each participant can leave up to three entries. Just add a comment for each. The winner receive Baby Steps (which works in LR 4 and 5+). The winner will be picked and announced at the top of this blog post on Sunday evening, Oct. 26th – deadline to enter is 7pm eastern that evening.