While this is a photo a day challenge, we do know everyone has busy lives. So we want you to join in when you can, whether that’s daily, weekly or monthly – and with your SLR or even camera phone. The more you practice your photography, the better you get — and sometimes when you do use a cell phone, it requires you to work harder to get that same shot. We are excited to see your images. Check the MCP Instagram feed daily to see if your image gets featured! We may feature some periodically on The MCP Facebook Page too.
- Use the topic/theme as a guide every day.
- Take a photo that fits the theme. You are free to interpret it however you wish.
- If you get behind, it’s fine to play catch up. It’s also acceptable to skip a day. If you are an overachiever or just super excited, you might even work on upcoming topics ahead of schedule.
How to share:
- OPTION 1: Post the image to your Instagram account. Hashtag it #mcpphotoaday. If possible state the date and theme. Optional – If you edited with MCP products also add the hashtag #mcpactions and tag us @mcpactions.
- OPTION 2: Post the image to our dedicated 365 Photo a Day group on Facebook. Request to join and our admins will approve you.
- OPTION 3: If you edited your photo with MCP products (using MCP Photoshop actions, Lightroom presets or textures), you may post it to the MCP Facebook Group which has more than 20K members – If you add it here, please follow the posting guidelines as they are different than the photo a day group, and make sure to state what MCP products were used.
- OPTION 4: Do option 1, 2 and 3 for more exposure and fun!
Spread the word and encourage your friends and family to join in. They do not need to be “photographers” – they only need to enjoy taking pictures . We will add a blog post with new themes each month, post the themes to our Instagram, and also will add a master copy on this post, if you want to bookmark it.
That’s it – super easy. We hope you participate. Make sure to check out MCP on Instagram. We will feature participants’ images – so visit to get inspired and peek and see if your image gets featured.
Comment below and let us know if you will be joining us!