Beginner’s Bootcamp™ Lightroom Four Week Course
Our four week class will get you up to speed on how to use Lightroom to organize and edit your photos. If you are looking to speed up your editing, this course will hand-hold you through using Lightroom.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
– Import photos from your camera to Lightroom
– Add photos already on your computer to Lightroom
– Organize and tag photos to make them easy to find
– Quickly identify your best images
– Improve exposure, contrast and white balance
– Enhance photos with creative touches
– Correct shooting issues
– Retouch portraits
– Sharpen images
– Format photos for Facebook, blogs, printing, etc.
This MCP class is taught by Erin Peloquin of Texas Chicks. Buy via the “purchase” link to get the MCP discount shown. We also have a lower-cost option available that you can see once you click through.
- Each week you’ll get topical PDFs chock full of information on learning Lightroom plus videos to illustrate the concepts from the PDFs.
- Each week, you prepare detailed homework assignments using techniques to organize your photos or edit them by improving colors and exposure, among many other things.
- Erin will “grade” each homework assignment and provide a thorough assessment of your edit.
- Access these resources in an online classroom that is open to you 24/7.
- Ask Erin unlimited questions about the course material! Post your questions in our virtual classroom and she will answer them as soon as possible.
- Share ideas and questions with other students. See their homework and read through my reviews of their work to learn even more.
- Lightroom 2, 3, 4 or 5
Explore before and after photos from photographers who use MCP.