Another FREEBIE for you!!! MCP Burnt Edges Vignette Action Set

Another FREEBIE for you!!! MCP Burnt Edges Vignette Action Set

MCP Actions Website | MCP Flickr Group | MCP Reviews

MCP Actions Quick Purchase

I was in the mood to create and I had a few of my blog readers ask if I would make a vignette action. So your wish is my command. Click below to download this set. If the link expires here, visit my site for an ongoing link to download it.

To download and enjoy this action, click directly on the photo below.

New PS Action Available! Coloring Book and Color Magic - selective color actions
Picture of the week - using FREE Take Action on Cancer Awareness Action

1. Ursula Page
    October 15, 2007 at 4:00 pm — Reply

Thanks so much! Cn I ask which of your actions (other than that) you used on the picture of her in the brown coat? It’s awesome! Thanks!

2. Ursula Page
    October 15, 2007 at 4:01 pm — Reply

Thanks for the freebie! I love how you pped the picture of her in the brown coat…can I ask which actions of yours you used? Thanks!

3. Jodi
    October 15, 2007 at 4:06 pm — Reply

Yep I used the Complete Workflow Color Burst (which I use in 90% or more of my photos). And then used Urban Cover girl – BUT turned off all layers of the action except the Urban Edge.

4. Jinksee
    October 16, 2007 at 7:14 am — Reply

Thank you! I just found your blog and am SO glad I have. I’ve spent ..oh..lets just say hours…reading and learning so many new things. Thanks so much. 😀

5. Norma Kennedy
    October 18, 2007 at 5:56 am — Reply

I luv all your actions & can’t wait to see if you do more for elements !!!! I tryed downloading the viginette action and it only downloads an html file ?

Norma

6. becky
    October 18, 2007 at 3:11 pm — Reply

Thanks for this free action! It’s going to save me loads of time!

7. Tiffany
    October 22, 2007 at 5:37 pm — Reply

Thanks for the Freebie, Jodi!!! just bought your action and can’t wait to use it!!! lots of rave about it!!! thanks so much!!!

8. February 26, 2012 at 2:54 pm — Reply

[…] Dummies. When the gaussian blur box popped up I left it at the original 11.0. I also added the Burnt Edge Action from MCP for a slight vignette. Then I did unsharp mask at 125% ; 3.0 pixels ; Threshold […]