Video Tutorial: How to install and use photoshop actions

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™ Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
My new website is finished!!!!
The Contest EVERYONE can WIN!

1. Ally
    August 14, 2009 at 1:08 pm —

Thank you for the tutorial! It was extremely helpful!

2. July 14, 2009 at 8:28 pm —

Hello, thank you for this informative tutorial. It helped me improving my skills greatly. It is ever excellent to get some newly inspiration and I hope to read more of such posts here in future because nobody will ever stop learning new things. Go ahead

3. December 31, 2008 at 7:48 pm —

THANKS Jodi! I just got CS3 and loading actions is much different here than in PSE. Great tutorial!

4. March 24, 2008 at 11:54 pm —

Jodi,
    Your tutorial was wonderful! I think the yellow highlight was a good touch to follow along. Thanks for sharing this and now I’m off to download some of your free actions. How generous of you. Would you mind if I add your link to my photo club’s website?

5. Alana Jo Couch
    March 18, 2008 at 5:19 pm —

Thanks!! This will be very helpful to people new to actions.

6. Gina
    March 18, 2008 at 1:45 pm —

I prefer the full screen, and I thoroughly enjoyed this lesson even though I knew how to load an action. I can’t wait for the next installment.

7. admin
    March 18, 2008 at 8:54 am —

Lisa and Kasandra, Thanks for the compliments.

I am so glad you learned from them. I will be doing many more so keep your eyes peeled.

And since you are using actions, check out the free ones available on my site. These will give you a small sampling of how my actions work. From there you can visit again and see what ones will help your workflow for purchase.

Jodi

8. Kasandra
    March 18, 2008 at 8:18 am —

Thanks so much for doing this!! I just switched from PSE5 to CS3 last week and was wondering how to get actions loaded – it is #1 on my ‘to do’ list today “Figure out how to load an action”. Opened my email this morning to find your new blog announcement and found exactly what I looking for … It’s only 8:15 am and I can mark off my first ‘to do’ item!
    The video tutorial was very easy to follow. I liked the zoom in/out and loved the yellow dot pointer.
    Thanks again!
    Kasandra

9. lisa
    March 18, 2008 at 1:01 am —

i really enjoyed this video and cant think of anything that you could do that would better it. i really learned a lot- can’t wait for more! 🙂 ive been lurking on your site for awhile– about to buy some fun stuff but i was worried i am to “new” to use them properly. these videos would sure help. 🙂

10. admin
    March 17, 2008 at 10:04 pm —

Teresa – thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I would love to hear from others too. Do you like the zooming effect or would you prefer it be the full screen the whole time and not zoom into where my mouse is and what I am showing?

Please offer feedback so I can record these how people prefer.

11. March 17, 2008 at 9:50 pm —

The video is great. I think the yellow dot makes it easier to see where your mouse is moving. My only cc is maybe to make the PS screen full size so you can see your palettes and tools. Especially for a beginner who is not familiar with the PS workspace.

12. admin
    March 17, 2008 at 8:53 pm —

Thanks Christy – I plan too. I am doing a demo of the software now. I need to see what feedback I get before I spend $300 on the software. But if it is positive, I will make the investment.

13. christy Burrows
    March 17, 2008 at 8:49 pm —

Jodi, I loved your action Tips and tutorials. It was very helpful!!! Hope your going to do some more! christy