Video Tutorial: Simple Photoshop Borders and Frames

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™ Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
Just in: Adobe Lightroom 2.0 Beta
Introducing MCP Actions NEW Tell a Storyboard Action Sets

1. Christien
    March 25, 2013 at 11:56 pm —

Awesome little video on how to make a border in PS. I had always wanted an easy way to do that in PS.

2. Lori
    September 26, 2009 at 10:03 pm —

I recently purchased photoshop cs4 – so I have a lot to learn. Your video tutorial was really helpful!! thank you.

3. Dante
    June 20, 2009 at 4:55 pm —

I was trying to find how to do this via google.
    Thanks a lot!

4. Faith
    April 25, 2008 at 11:30 pm —

Another helpful tip, thanks Jodi 🙂

5. admin
    April 5, 2008 at 7:38 pm —

Thank you Phyllis – that is excellent feedback. I will add a note now that says to click on the logo below to get to the tutorial. I really appreciate your honesty telling me that.

6. Phyllis
    April 5, 2008 at 7:14 pm —

Very clear tutorial, but it took me a little time to click on the “Simple Border” to get to the tutorial. Looking forward to what’s to come………

7. April 5, 2008 at 6:52 pm —

This tutorial was perfect for me…Thanks so much for these as it has been a great help! I look forward to your next post!

8. April 5, 2008 at 5:53 pm —

Simple…maybe but it was the finishing touch I needed to finally finish this birth announcement. I really like the direction your blog has taken with the tutorials and ideas. Keep it coming! Its what I’ve needed to break out of this creative slump I’ve been in lately…

9. admin
    April 4, 2008 at 5:51 pm —

This was meant to be a beginner tutorial – hence the name “simple.”

I had some people on a forum I visit ask what the easiest way to do a border is. These were 2. I will keep in mind down the road that you want more complex border tutorials too.
    Thanks – Jodi

10. Missy
    April 4, 2008 at 5:32 pm —

I, too, have been wondering how to do a border. Thanks for that great tutorial! I would love to learn how to do different brushed borders or a more difficult border! Thanks for all you do!

11. April 4, 2008 at 1:52 pm —

Thanks for the tutorial…it was a bit too simple for me, but I’ll be watching to see what else you come up with. Also, while it only took me a minute to figure out, it wasn’t entirely clear to me that if I clicked on the title “Simple Borders” it would take me to a video….

12. April 4, 2008 at 12:51 pm —

Though I already knew how to do borders…I am so excited to see what else you put on like this! Thanks!

13. April 4, 2008 at 12:02 pm —

Jodi,
    I’ve been wondering how to add a frame, and now I know two ways. Thanks!