facebook_pixel
Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

Upgrade from Elements to Photoshop CS4 for $299 (through end of November)

Upgrade from Elements to Photoshop CS4 for $299 (through end of November)

I saw this link on a forum and wanted to pass it on to those of you who keep asking me to make actions for elements.  Some things can be made for elements, but most cannot.  So my advice, upgrade, especially when you see a deal like this.  Ask for an early holiday gift!

Think link appears to work fine and takes the discount off (since I have the program I have not taken it all the way to the credit card part).  This makes PS CS4 less than 1/2 its retail.

No need to thank me 🙂  Just come back and buy some actions once you download and install CS4.

Seriously, I hope this helps someone!

Jodi

Q & A - question from a customer: what actions do you use most?
Q & A: Questions about the difference between Magic Print It Boards and Tell a Storyboards

1. November 21, 2008 at 5:23 pm — Reply

Is this only an “upgrade” from Elements to CS4? Or, does it apply to a brand-new purchase, too?

2. November 21, 2008 at 5:24 pm — Reply

upgrade – you must have elements in order to buy and use this. It tells you more when you click to their site.

3. November 21, 2008 at 11:07 pm — Reply

Ughh. I did this and I also bought a macbook pro to accompany CS4 (my elements was on a PC). We are having a VERY TOUGH time doing the platform switch for the software. If you have any tips for me to get this expedited, I’d appreciate it. We are thoroughly lost in customer service land. I was so excited to get the new software but now I’m doubting I’ll ever get it!!

4. Laurie
    November 22, 2008 at 2:45 pm — Reply

Thanks, Jodi!!! Maybe I can use my birthday money to upgrade. Do you find you like CS4?

5. November 24, 2008 at 11:39 am — Reply

Hi Jodi,
    I just saw your actions touted on pioneerwoman.com cool! I only follow about 3 web blogs and your and pioneer woman are two of them. :)Good job!

6. November 24, 2008 at 11:49 am — Reply

Thanks LaRell – 🙂 I saw that this AM and was pleasantly surprised too.

Laurie – I like it but my computer seems a little more sluggish with it than CS3. Still trying to figure out that part.

7. Nicole
    November 25, 2008 at 2:18 pm — Reply

Jodi, I clicked the link and it doesn’t seem to be working now. I did a search on the adobe site and couldn’t find it. Ugh!! I needed that so bad!

8. Nicole
    November 25, 2008 at 2:26 pm — Reply

Oh Jodi, you are an angel, third time was the charm, it worked!

9. LaurieF
    November 25, 2008 at 7:49 pm — Reply

Thank you so much for the link! I think my husband is buying this for me for Christmas. I gave him a BIG hint, hint. Now if I can only get a new computer too…. 🙂