This may just be the most fun contests yet! MCP Actions Blog will be giving away ONE Shootsac Lens Bag with your choice of one fun, trendy cover. Your job is to use photography to “show us why you need a new camera/lens bag.” Jessica Claire herself will be picking the winner! And for those of you who do not have the time to enter or just need a shootsac or cover immediately, use the code “actions3109” for 15% off – through March 1st.
How to enter:
– Send me your photo (resized to 900px wide) to firstname.lastname@example.org that shows why you need this lens camera bag.
– Please include the following phrase in your email – “I, (insert name) of (insert studio name and website if applicable), give MCP Actions and Shootsac full permission to use this photo on their website and/or blog.” Submissions sent without this line will not be included.
– Do a blog, flickr or facebook post showing what you entered – mention to others that they can enter here:
– To qualify your submission, you must also add a note in the “comment” section with a link to your blog, flickr or facebook post showing your submission.
What is allowed:
– Use your imagination and photographic skills to convey why you are the most in need of a Brand New SHOOTSAC! Photos of people, places, animals, things, camera bags, lens bags, lack of a bag, photographers, etc.
– This photo must be taken specifically for this contest. No old photos please.
– Only ONE entry per person.
What is not allowed:
– No typing any words on your photo while editing (but words that are photographed into the photo are acceptable)
– Submissions need to be 900 pixel wide (resize to this please) – my free Crystal Clear Web Sharpening and Resize will even do it for you 🙂
*** ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY Wednesday, February 25th at Midnight Eastern Time. This gives you plenty of time to use your creativity! I will narrow down the top 10 entries. Jessica Claire and Shootsac will pick the winner from those 10 by the end of the month.