facebook_pixel
Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP Blog are Partnering Up to Offer Great Things for MCP Readers

Every photographer, whether professional, amateur or aspiring needs to have a great place to print their work.  I know many of my readers have printers they love which is amazing.  But if you are one of the many who read my blog and are searching for a place to print, whether it is because you are just starting out or because you are not getting quality customer service or products, you should give Color Inc a try.

Color Inc Pro Lab and MCP are joining up to offer you some new and exciting opportunities. Color Incorporated has been my Digital Photo Lab for years. I tried a few other photo labs first, but by far Color Inc reproduces color the most vividly and accurately. The colors jump off that Fuji paper and really look amazing. And best of all they have incredible customer service.

I am excited that we will be doing even more together now. The team at Color Inc will be putting together some tutorials on using their products, doing some amazing contests here (think BIG stuff like Canvases and more…) and will occasionally offer MCP exclusive coupons too. I will be trying out some of their new products from time to time as well – so I can tell you my thoughts and show you how they printed.

So keep your eyes out for some fun “Color” Inc stuff coming soon to the MCP Blog!

And for those of you who have never used Color Inc before, now is the time!!!  They have put together a special offer for MCP Readers.  Use the code mcp092010 when placing your orders – get 50% off your 1st order and 20% off your next 10 orders.  You just cannot beat that.

mcpactions-sale

Newborn Photography Poses ~ Styles of Newborns
MCP Blueprint - ruined photo into something printable (why to shoot Raw)

1. Cathy
    March 17, 2009 at 8:31 am — Reply

Excellent! Can anyone tell me if this lab will ship the prints to Canada??

2. Brandi
    March 17, 2009 at 8:36 am — Reply

Yes, Color Inc can ship to Canada via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Express Mail. The details are available on the website 🙂

3. March 17, 2009 at 8:37 am — Reply

Yes – they do – click here to read more on international shipping: http://www.colorincprolab.com/policies.php#shippingoptions?panel=shippingoptions

4. Jenny
    March 17, 2009 at 9:55 am — Reply

Wow, I can’t wait to see what’s to come. Thanks for the great coupon offers.

5. JoAnne Bacon
    March 17, 2009 at 10:07 am — Reply

Wow Jodi, this is great, thanks! I’m JSO and need to get accounts set up with pro labs.

6. Jennifer B
    March 17, 2009 at 1:00 pm — Reply

this is amazing. Just what I’ve been needing – a recommendation! I will definitely be giving them a try, especially with the discounts! Thank you!

7. Brendan
    March 17, 2009 at 1:11 pm — Reply

Do they color correct ? I prefer to keep the colors that I worked so hard to get just right in photoshop.

8. March 17, 2009 at 1:29 pm — Reply

They only color correct if you ask for it. I never have color correction done.

9. March 17, 2009 at 2:06 pm — Reply

Jodi, Have you ordered their gallery canvas wraps? Or has anyone else? How is the quality of the wraps compared to White House and/or Full Color? THANKS!

10. March 17, 2009 at 3:25 pm — Reply

Very nice. I ordered a couple of large pearl prints to try their printing. Customer service was outstanding.

11. March 17, 2009 at 4:10 pm — Reply

I will definitely give them a try! Thanks Jodi 🙂

12. Teri F
    March 17, 2009 at 5:10 pm — Reply

I use Colorinc for all my printing and ADORE them! I did a test print with them and WHCC, the color from Colorinc was better. My prints come back to me looking exactly as I expect.

13. Sherri
    March 18, 2009 at 1:17 am — Reply

Oh wow that is awesome – is there an Expiration date on the discount code ?

14. Maria
    March 18, 2009 at 3:44 am — Reply

This is great. Thank you, Jodi.

15. March 18, 2009 at 11:31 am — Reply

I use Color Inc. too! I love this lab! They are awesome and the color is divine and their service is 2nd to none.

16. October 31, 2012 at 6:34 am — Reply

Traditional powders are not as effective as the
    new treatments and involve a great deal of trouble in application.
    There are many health dangers that a flea infestation can cause
    to your pet, putting their well being and possibly their life on the line.
    What the cat homeowners also love is how much more comprehensive the Frontline Plus is over most different flea preventives.