facebook_pixel
Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

Watermark Creator for Photoshop CS4 * Even Better than Actions

Watermark Creator for Photoshop CS4 * Even Better than Actions

Do you ever dream of clicking a button and having your watermark applied to all of your photos in a particular spot (scaled correctly no matter what)? What if this “Dream Tool” could do this for you in high or low res and could put the watermark in the center or either corner of your photo and do this on entire folders of photos at a time?

Think this tool would save you time? Well I do wish this was my creation. Sadly it is not. But I had to tell you about it. Here is a quick snapshot at what the panel looks like:

watermark-creator-panel

It is a “Watermark Creator” for Photoshop CS4 (it is a panel that you install and it does the work for you). How much does it cost? Where can you get it? FREE (sort of – you have to join or be a member of NAPP) – click here to join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals and you can download the “watermark creator panel” and a video on installing and using it” for FREE. You can get this Watermark Creator on the front page of NAPP site once you log in or join.

In case you have been wondering if NAPP is worth it, below is a list of other great reasons to join, besides these amazing monthly freebies.

Sarah Q Designs - an amazing, fun giveaway!
Blueprints from a few Fans of MCP (editing with a tutu & hat on top)

1. May 14, 2009 at 9:30 am — Reply

I searched and cant find it and i’m a member. What category do they put it under?

• May 14, 2009 at 9:56 am — Reply

email me directly if you cannot find it and I can send a link – the link will only work if you are a member. But I am not sure NAPP would want me putting the direct link out to the public regardless 🙂

• May 14, 2009 at 3:59 pm — Reply

sent it to you…

2. May 14, 2009 at 10:12 am — Reply

Sounds great! Do the offer it for CS3?

3. May 14, 2009 at 10:59 am — Reply

Shelia – nope – panels are new to CS4 – they do not work in past versions. NAPP is an amazing resource regardless – but I figured I would let people know of the goodie I found there too.

4. May 14, 2009 at 11:32 am — Reply

I have been a NAPP member for several years but cannot locate the Watermark Creator Panel download within the site. Would you kindly send me the link, for which I would be very grateful!

Perfect timing, as I have been researching for new watermark method for the past several days. Currently use Watermark Factory but would love to mark images for web within Photoshop CS4.

Thank you so very much!

5. May 14, 2009 at 12:15 pm — Reply

Here is a simple easy step to create your logo brush, to stamp your
    picture.
    Step 1: go to file, new, make the size 2500×2500 and keep the resolution at
    300. Change the color mode to grayscale and have the bgrd be white.
    Step 2: Have your logo open in a separate tab and with your move tool drag
    it onto your new grayscale file. You may want to use the curves tool to
    darken up any areas or lighten up any areas but I have found it to be just
    fine moving it over as is.
    Step 3: Go to edit, define brush preset(you may have to click on show all
    menu items), name it whatever you want and click okay. Then go to your
    brushes and there you have it.

Open up a picture and find your new logo brush and apply it to your
    picture. You can change the color to anything and also play with the
    opacity to give it a softer look if you’d like and you can change the size
    of it as well!

6. May 14, 2009 at 12:18 pm — Reply

Thanks for sharing Melissa. My FREE watermark action set (under try me) on my website can help you accomplish a similar stampable watermark. It is easy to follow with Melissa’s steps too.

The difference is that the watermark creator panel literally automates the process – so you can have a watermark land at the exact spot you want and size you want on hundreds or thousands of photos with a few clicks – go get coffee – come back and done 🙂

But for smaller jobs, a stampable brush is awesome!

7. Sue
    May 14, 2009 at 1:53 pm — Reply

Hi Jodi,

I can find the watermark creator on NAPP. Can you send me the link,

Thanks!

8. May 14, 2009 at 2:57 pm — Reply

I can’t find it either. Any way I can get the “cheat link”. BTW, I am a member — just renewed. You were the catalyst. Thanks again.

9. May 14, 2009 at 3:57 pm — Reply

Can’t find it even with a search, can you please send me the link?
    Thanks a lot

• May 14, 2009 at 3:59 pm — Reply

sent it to you.

10. May 14, 2009 at 11:57 pm — Reply

Wow works like a charm!! Now just to figure out what kind of post processing the guy had on his photos from the video?? That looks fantastic!! Love that look and would love to put in some of my senior photos!! Any ideas?? Looks like topaz adjust to me but unsure??

11. May 14, 2009 at 11:59 pm — Reply

To find the watermark google free watermark NAPP comes right up first choice

12. May 22, 2009 at 5:56 am — Reply

Great article. Please send me the link to this program. Thanks!

13. June 7, 2009 at 12:07 pm — Reply

I’ve searched NAPP exhaustively and cannot find it. Please send the link. I’m a member and have been for years. Thanks!

14. […] this is the only thing i could find to help you out Watermark Creator for Photoshop CS4 * Even Better than Actions | MCP Actions Blog […]

15. Kim
    August 31, 2009 at 1:15 pm — Reply

Just signed up for NAPP could you please send me that watermark link? Thanks.

16. Andy
    September 28, 2009 at 6:49 pm — Reply

I’m a member. Don’t know where the link is. It would be appreciated 😉

17. Dawn
    November 22, 2009 at 3:24 pm — Reply

Hi! Could you please send me the link to the watermark creator. I have been searching, but can’t seem to find it. Thanks!

18. Al
    June 4, 2010 at 1:46 pm — Reply

Can you please send me the link for the watermark creator? I joined about 2 months ago.