facebook_pixel
Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

20 Photographers to Win Boutique Packaging from Color Inc.

20 Photographers to Win Boutique Packaging from Color Inc.

Color Inc Pro Lab is the Professional Photo Lab where I do all of my printing.  I used them for years and loved every print. This year they signed up as an MCP Blog sponsor so I can bring some fun contests, coupons and specials.

ci-boutique-packaging-1-copy

One of their newest products is perfect for the holidays. Their “Boutique Packaging” is a classy and fashionable way to send photographs to loved ones as gifts.

They wrap Boutique Packaging orders in white tissue, and a beautiful textured box. Then they fasten them with a stylish silver stretch Button Band. The textured boxes are available in Black, Chocolate Brown, Pear Green, and Aqua Blue. Each box is Acid Free and PH neutral. If an order contains multiple image sizes, each size will be separated with archival Clear Bags. These bags create a professional presentation of your images.

They sent me some samples (photos shown below) and I LOVE THEM.  They make for a beautiful gift (for your relatives) and for your clients to give as gifts too.

20 super lucky MCP Readers have a chance to each win Boutique packaging with an 8×10, 5×7, and 8 wallets (of the same image).

To enter please comment on my blog (at https://mcpactions.com/blog) under this post – do not leave the comment on Facebook as I cannot integrate these. Your comment should include:

– What is the main gift (or gifts) you have on your wish list for the holidays this year? This can be but does not have to be photography related.

– For a Bonus Entry – You can post to your Facebook Wall or your Twitter Account. Come back here and leave a 2nd comment saying that you tweeted or posted to FB about it.

– Make sure to join my Fan Page on Facebook and to follow me on Twitter if you are part of either social network.

Winners will be picked at random by my twins and posted here Sunday night.  A list will be given to Color Inc of the winners and you will need to contact them direct to redeem your prize. Be sure to see the Color Inc banner below this post – you can get 25 FREE 4×6 prints to try them out by using the code “mcp09.”

ci-boutique-packaging-3-copy

ci-boutique-packaging-8-copy

ci-boutique-packaging-9-copy

How To Price Portrait Photography To Make Money
6 Quick Ways to Getting Rid of Glare on Glasses

1. October 18, 2009 at 6:30 pm —

I tweeted for you too 🙂

2. October 18, 2009 at 6:32 pm —

I want for christmas a new lens and some other goodies for my camera.

3. October 18, 2009 at 6:33 pm —

Would totally love a Canon 85mm 1.4. Not too sure if I’ll be getting though, since I usually spend the moola on everyone else! 🙂

4. October 18, 2009 at 6:43 pm —

I tweeted it. 🙂

5. October 18, 2009 at 6:57 pm —

i would love to be with my family for christmas. we are all scattered about the country and fear we’ll never have a christmas together again.

6. October 18, 2009 at 7:07 pm —

posted to my facebook wall!! http://tinyurl.com/yl4xda7

7. October 18, 2009 at 7:28 pm —

All I want for Christmas is my hubby home from Iraq!!!!!! And a cool photog friend to take some family fotos!!!

8. October 18, 2009 at 7:30 pm —

Shared the love on FB :o)

9. Michelle Garcia
    October 18, 2009 at 8:15 pm —

Hmmm, having 5 kids makes my Christmas list pretty slim LOL but if we are dreaming here I would love a 70-200mm for my Canon 20d. Yes, that would be really nice 🙂

10. October 18, 2009 at 8:19 pm —

I’ve just recently started diving into portrait photography, and so far I’ve been getting pretty decent reviews. The photo editing software I use right now is basic Picasa. Since I’ve been out of work since February (I live in Las Vegas), I can’t afford even the cheapest photo editing software.

So, with that being said, what I want for Christmas is some more advanced photo-editing software! It would help me out tremendously with my photos! 🙂

11. October 18, 2009 at 8:22 pm —

I posted to both TWitter and my Facebook

12. October 18, 2009 at 8:26 pm —

All I want for Christmas is puppy! 🙂 Anything that is super cute and needs a lot of love because my 5 year old girl will not stop asking me if we can keep every doggie she sees.

13. Dana
    October 18, 2009 at 8:35 pm —

I WANT a mac, but I’m pretty sure it’s not going to happen. But I can dream! But my husband is in Iraq, so I doubt I’ll find that suprise under the tree.

So I’m “hoping” for a Serger. I sew quite a bit, so it’s going to be gift to myself!

14. October 18, 2009 at 8:55 pm —

For Christmas I really want a new camera bag and a waterproof camera for when I go to the lake or pool with the kids.

15. October 18, 2009 at 9:15 pm —

I would love to get the canon 5d for xmas =)

16. Rose Dykstra
    October 19, 2009 at 3:01 am —

To create stunning photos of our grandchildren and family…To grow my photography into a business and to still enjoy the passion I have for photography…hopefully with a backup Nikon D90 camera!

17. Lisa B
    November 15, 2009 at 11:08 pm —

Just found your website, blog & facebook page last week and I love it! Thanks for all the great info!
    I would love a new laptop for Christmas and some new lenses. I’m not picky, I’ll take anything that’ll fit on my D90! Ha Ha

Oh, I joined your Facebook page too last week!