facebook_pixel
Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

Flash Photography Quiz: Has flash been used in the following images?

Flash Photography Quiz: Has flash been used in the following images?

Part 6: Your Flash Photography Quiz: Has flash been used in any way on the following images?

Answers

no,no,yes,yes,no,yes,yes,no,no,no,yes,yes,yes

My point is, even if you got all the answers right, it is sometimes hard to tell if flash was used. How you use flash is up to you. If the natural light is amazing , I am shooting with it, if the natural light is not great, I am creating my own light . Mastering flash, makes you a better photographer.

I hope you found this 6 part free basic flash tutorial interesting and informative.

Please email us for upcoming workshops and mentoring information.

To learn more about Wild Spirit Photography, visit our site and our blog. This concludes the “flashy” posts.  Don’t miss out tomorrow for a contest to win a 2 hour Skype photography mentor session with me.

Avoid the "Flashy Look" ~ Learn To Use Fill Flash in Your Portraits
Contest: Win a 2 Hour Mentor Session Via Skype On Flash Photography

1. Amanda Meberg
    October 5, 2010 at 5:00 pm — Reply

A great finish to these fabulous tutorials!!! Loved them and can’t wait to use my flash more often!!

2. Keysia
    October 5, 2010 at 8:35 pm — Reply

Yes this was very informative and I will be putting it to the test to see if I too, can master flash photography.
    Thank you.

3. October 6, 2010 at 7:19 am — Reply

Awesome post! thanks a lot for sharing..

4. Aino
    October 8, 2010 at 5:37 am — Reply

Thank you for a great series! Very informative.

5. October 10, 2010 at 6:26 pm — Reply

I have really enjoyed this series. Thank you Jodi for having Ali guest post. I was a little disappointed I’d have to buy more photography equipment to get my flash off-camera, then found this article- it works, and I just wanted to pass it on. It might help someone else too!

Now to get the umbrella & I’m ready to re-read & start practicing.

Thank you!

-Sarah

6. October 26, 2011 at 10:46 am — Reply

What a fantastic photography. I can’t remove my eyes from it. Awesome.

7. Bob R
    November 9, 2011 at 9:35 am — Reply

Great shots! It would be great follow-up to share the set-up for each shot, including camera, lens, settings, and lighting setup (if any). I tried to browse the EXIF info to get the settings piece but it appears to be missing on the ones I cehcked. Thanks for posting!