Photographer’s Wall Display Templates: Wall Guides Now Available
As soon as I set eyes on this product I knew it was something that you all would love as much as I do, which is why I am so excited to be announcing MCP’s partnership with Ariana Falerni, photographer and creator of the Photographer’s Wall Display Templates. It’s a match made in heaven because presenting your beautiful images to your client is just as important as editing them (with MCP actions of course!) and helps get them onto your clients walls where they can enjoy them every single day. Now that’s something I think we can all be excited about!
Without further ado, I present to you the Photographer’s Wall Display Guides!
Shoot it. Show it. Sell it.
That’s the motto of the Photographer’s Wall Display Templates, an incredibly powerful new sales tool for photographers! These wall templates use clipping masks and stunning REAL room backgrounds to help you create fresh, fun and modern wall display ideas for your clients in just seconds:
Don’t Say it, Display it
Have you been waiting around expecting your clients to buy large prints, canvases or canvas clusters without seeing them first? That would be like asking them to buy an album or image box without seeing a studio sample! We need to help our clients picture their pictures and how their images make exquisite art on their walls.
These guides have 12+ premade canvas AND 7+ framed groupings – no math or measuring required! Also included are single canvas and framed sizes from 8×10-20×30 – perfect for showing your client the difference that size can make!
We ALL have those clients who think that an 8×10 is a “large print.” We can TELL them until we are blue in the face that bigger is better, but with these templates you can do better than that. You can SHOW them so they can see with their own eyes the difference between this..
Or even something like this..
Now, the fun part: change couch colors:
Or use a different style couch completely!
Or, show it in a completely different room!
This products takes all of the guesswork for both you AND your clients and replaces it with the certainty that only comes with seeing something with your own eyes. Stop leaving your sales in the hands of your client’s power of imagination (or lack thereof!) and SHOW them the potential of their portraits to go way beyond small gift prints and hi res files. Not only will they reward you with bigger orders, but they will be grateful to you for providing them with such a custom “boutique” service that only you can provide!
Check out the product features below, or click here for a video tour!
- 7 different room settings using stylish, modern home interiors – no imagination needed!
- Single canvases from 8×10 – 30×40, framed single prints from 8×10 – 20×30
- 12+ Canvas and 7+ framed groupings
- Easy to customize – create your own custom sizes and groupings in just seconds!
- Versatile: Most room templates have more than one background option, i.e the couch template has 4 different couches to choose from!
- Many backgrounds also have a hue/sat adjustment layer to change wall, furniture or floor color with a click – match the images, your branding or even your client’s decor!
- The color and width the frames can be changed by simply clicking on the stroke effect on the mat & frame layer.
- Easy to use clipping mask functionality – insert your images just like you do for cards and album templates.
- Most of the canvas groupings used are available at a discount from print labs and canvas vendors, pocket the savings or pass it on to your clients as incentive.
- Images sizes are from 1300 pixels to 1500 pixels wide (at 72 dpi) allowing for room to crop closer in if desired before resizing for your typical gallery image or blog image size
- “Turn up the lights” layer that will brighten the whole background with one click.
- Each image within a group is clearly notated using a easy number system for quick identification. Simply toggle off the number “guide” layer once you are finished placing your images.
- Each guide is scaled to the same ratio. Any custom sizes or groupings you create or that you purchase (coming soon!) will work in ALL available rooms.
Now the best part…Order Now!