Win a Tamron 18-270mm Di II VC PZD Lens for Nikon, Canon or Sony dSLR Cameras
The New Tamron 18-270mm Di II VC PZD Lens for Nikon, Canon or Sony dSLR Cameras (Tamron 28-300VC for Nikon or Canon may be substituted if you have a full frame camera)
Details about the lens:
The World’s Lightest, Smallest 15x Zoom: Tamron 18-270mm Di II VC PZD is 24% Smaller than Previous Model!
The acclaimed Tamron 18-270mm VC all-in-one zoom for APS-C format DSLRs has reached an astonishing new level of compactness, performance, and speed with the addition of PZD (PIEZO Drive), an innovative ultrasonic autofocus motor based on an advanced piezoelectric design. The result is a lens that’s considerably lighter, noticeably shorter, with a much slimmer profile than any previous lens in its class, and that provides faster, quieter auto-focusing.
Signature features that have made this amazingly versatile lens the world standard in its class have been retained. They include a 28-419mm equivalent (15X) zoom range, an improved, lightweight, compact Vibration Compensation (VC) system, macro focusing to 19.3 inches throughout, and, of course, superlative imaging performance.
As Tamron USA Inc, the sponsor of this contest, is responsible for sales and marketing in the USA only, no shipment to winner can be made outside of the USA. If you reside outside the United States, the Lens will ship to MCP Actions, and we will ship it to you, but you will be responsible for the shipping costs as well as any duties, taxes, or tariffs.
Winner will be picked via random drawing on Monday, February 28th and announced on the MCP Blog.
Add your comments HERE (not on Facebook or in the Facebook Notes section – as those will NOT be integrated)
For your 1st entry, reply to the 3 questions below: (must reply on all 3 to qualify)
- Why do you “need” this lens/how would it help your photography?
- What is your favorite focal length to shoot?
- Confirm that you “like” MCP Actions on Facebook – if you do not confirm this, your entry will NOT count (go here to “like us” if you have not prior)
Do you really want to win? Here are ways you can get additional entries:
- Add the MCP Actions Banner or a text link to MCP’s site on your blog (code can be found on the sidebar of our blog). Then come back and tell us you did.
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.
- Spread the word on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted, about this contest. Just leave a comment and tell us which ones you did this on. Do not leave a long link to where you left it – just say the name – or it breaks the comment section of my blog.
Here are two images taken with this lens – one at 18mm and one at 270mm